Preseason Game Thread | Sens Vs. Habs | 09/25/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now REally, how dare you insult Fleas at the MapleLeaf level... :o

LOL

a laps in reason I guess, but I thought that was the name of their hockey team in laffs land: the maple fleas :P

LOL

a laps in reason I guess, but I thought that was the name of their hockey team in laffs land: the maple fleas :P

My best friend hates it when I call them the Make-Beliefs and send him pictures of a Stanley Cup so he knows what it looks like. He will never see new Leaf names on that great icon of history.

Holy ol' SHIT!!!! Its 2-2 then I make the hour long car ride home and BICKITY BAM!!!

"These Happy Days are yours and mine.....These Happy Days (Duh dun dun dun...)" Continue at own discretion.

GO HABS GO!!!!! WHOOOOO..........

Wheres the Doubters now??

:hlogo:

I am starting to look forward to your next musical offering...maybe in the meantime you can finish the following: "You take the good you take the bad you take 'em both and there you have..."

Nice to see some youngun's with the pop, but where are those vets??? Unless we are willing to continue to play the young guys, all of this excitement feels a little shallow. I want to see the best possible team out there, and right now it looks like Latendresse is making a case to stay. And great to hear about Ferland again...and Higgins, way to follow-up your mini-rant with results, now that's Leadership!

Edited by The Saint

On NHL.com is says 7-3 for the Sens, it scared the shit out of me when i just started on my computer!

Luckily on the boxscore it was allright!

*But still, it's still pre-season, and only one game! After the bad games i still was optimistic, and now we have a good one.Still means nothing.

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I have yet to post on any of these preseason game posts ( 0-4 ) ... hopefully this will bring them win number one :D

:ghg:

IT WORKED ! IT WORKED ! ! :D .... GO HABS!!!!

Btw I was at the kings v ducks game tonight and it was ABSOLUTLY AMAZING ! kings down 3-0 come back with 4 unaswered goals ... ducks tie it late and it goes 5-6 shooters each in the shoot out with GARON making the last stop ! :D

I really enjoyed watching Chris while he played in Hamilton. On most nights he was easily Hamiltons best player on the ice. He played in all situations and played alot with Plekanec who was usually the second best player.

Way to go Chris. Nice to see you doing well with the big club

I really enjoyed watching Chris while he played in Hamilton. On most nights he was easily Hamiltons best player on the ice. He played in all situations and played alot with Plekanec who was usually the second best player.

Way to go Chris. Nice to see you doing well with the big club

indeed! chris as been my favorite player since last years tryouts....altough he had a hard time during the first half of the season...he came back banging!! this year he's going to capitilize...be sure to have him in your hockey pools