• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to news

some people are really messed up in the world today

This is Horrible :o:o:o

What is wrong with the world today, Thrid school shooting in a week

edit.. 4th

Edited by Shu

are you blaming the Montreal shooting at Dawson College on Bill 101?

What are blaming it for?

Blame Bill 101...

Seriously, that's just way too cruel. Could there be any more peaceful and inoffensive community than Amishes? WTF?

I second that

Bill 101 was responsible of the colorado shouting as well.

What is Bill 101?

I heard on the news on Swedish television that the perpetrator was carrying out some sort of revenge for something that happened 20 years ago. And what he did was shoot a bunch of six-year-old girls.

First of all, I don't think I will ever be able to understand how you can do something against children. I suppose you have to have more than a screw loose if you do a thing like that.

Second of all, if he had shot an old teacher of his I could have sort of understood it, in a way. I have worked as a teacher, and I don't like all the students I've had and not all the students I've had have liked me. Nor did I like every teacher I had when I went to school. And there are horrible teachers out there still today. But six-year-old girls...? What could they possibly have to do with something that happened to this man 20 years ago?

:(

......ummmm.... I really dont see how Bill 101 would affect people in Colardo??

I was refering Wong's article in the Globe and Mail. I was being sarcastic. Nevermind...

A 5th Amish girl died from her wounds. Atrocious. Would somebody please wake up and do something to stop nightmares like these?

The funny thing is you dont see poor people going around and shooting people because they are mad at god that ""he made them poor"", But this guy is pissed off cause one of his daughters died, meanhile in third world countries people are dyeing everywhere of famin, disease and war

People can't see the light in the world. They don't realize how good they have it. People don't get help. What happens? Things like this.

That rings true EXACTLY with my mother. The only difference is she's getting help. I think..she was the last time I heard about her which was a couple months ago.