Preseason Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Sens | 09/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

montreal outshot ottawa 11 - 9 but montreal, as far as i understand it, out penalized ottawa too.

i'm listening to ckac radio and there's a discussion with the senators play-by-play announcer.

he predicts that montreal won't make the playoffs because of lack of depth on the defence, the big question mark of huet combined with the disappointment of aebischer and the uncertain potential of the offence.

on the other hand, he says that ottawa will do VERY well. they have good goaltending, good defensive depth & three scoring lines.

i wonder if there might be a minor bias here.

he also says that havlat's loss won't be an impact on the team except on paper. too many injuries and underplaying - he's a third line player.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

i'm listening to ckac radio and there's a discussion with the senators play-by-play announcer.

he predicts that montreal won't make the playoffs because of lack of depth on the defence, the big question mark of huet combined with the disappointment of aebischer and the uncertain potential of the offence.

on the other hand, he says that ottawa will do VERY well. they have good goaltending, good defensive depth & three scoring lines.

he also says that havlat's loss won't be an impact on the team except on paper. too many injuries and underplaying - he's a third line player.

I lived in Ottawa for 14 years and heard many broadcasts by Brown and Wilson. They always bothered me, because they are extremely biased towards the Sens. They both hate the Canadiens, and are nothing more than shameless cheerleaders. Those two have to be some of the worst when it comes to "homerism". :wacko:

IMO: Will Ottawa miss Havlat? Yes and no. But mostly yes! There is no way Muckler had a good day when Chicago signed him.

His opinion on Montreal has merit with the weakened defence, but the outcome of the standings is way off.

This must be driving the staff nuts. I personally want Kostitsyn and Latendresse in Montreal.

Both of them are knocking at the door :king: :hlogo:

Havlat a third line player???

the guy said that havlat usually only played about 12 minutes a game... whatever....

Edited by shortcat1

ottawa 4 - montreal 1

another power play goal by meszaros................. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

announcers are saying that aebischer is the second coming of santa claus.... :(:(:(

Edited by shortcat1

ottawa 4 - montreal 2

plekanec from latendresse

and ottawa penalty

another montreal penalty... sheeeeshhhhhhhhhhh

too many men on the ice.................... :wacko:

ottawa 5 - montreal 2

neal... neil.... kneel...

At least we got good news about #44.

But as for the game... :(

yeah i heard it on the radio in my car waiting at the clinic...i just got home now dammit!!

got there at 4 !!!

n e ways heres to the habs steping it up a notch! are they beeing totally dominated?