Koivu Interviewed

zumpano21

Great interview, thats funny cause im taking a course in my school now about interviewing on tv, and that was a perfect interview.

Maybe we should start a Celebrity Habs Fan forum.

I know of Strombo and Viggo Mortensen.

we sure could as the one I made a year ago has gone to the scrappers.... I did it when I found out Vigo was a habs fan and that leaf story! awesome one

we sure could as the one I made a year ago has gone to the scrappers.... I did it when I found out Vigo was a habs fan and that leaf story! awesome one

viggo rules he has a lot of bravery wearing his habs shirt lol.

Here's the exact page that has the clip of the interview. I'm not sure how long it will be there, so I uploaded it to

(I'm not sure how long it will be there, either :) ).

BTW, if it weren't obvious from the interview (near the end when Koivu sees Strombo's Koivu jersey), Strombo is a Habs fan. I saw him mentioning it once on his show during the Habs vs. Canes series.

And another "star" who might be a Habs fan is Nellie Furtado. If I remember correctly, she was on Vicki Gabereau's Vancouver talk show a few years ago and she mentioned that her family, even though they live in Victoria, are Habs fans. She said "Go Montreal Canadiens!" then realizing she was in Canucks country, she quickly said something like, "Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that."

Anyways, I might have pulled all of that out of my butt. :D The only thing I remember for sure is that she said, "Go Montreal Canadiens!" and then had second thoughts about saying it.

Not that any of this matters.

Edited by classical

Here's the exact page that has the clip of the interview. I'm not sure how long it will be there, so I uploaded it to
(I'm not sure how long it will be there, either :) ).

BTW, if it weren't obvious from the interview (near the end when Koivu sees Strombo's Koivu jersey), Strombo is a Habs fan. I saw him mentioning it once on his show during the Habs vs. Canes series.

And another "star" who might be a Habs fan is Nellie Furtado. If I remember correctly, she was on Vicki Gabereau's Vancouver talk show a few years ago and she mentioned that her family, even though they live in Victoria, are Habs fans. She said "Go Montreal Canadiens!" then realizing she was in Canucks country, she quickly said something like, "Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that."

Anyways, I might have pulled all of that out of my butt. :D The only thing I remember for sure is that she said, "Go Montreal Canadiens!" and then had second thoughts about saying it.

Not that any of this matters.

thankyou i hadnt watched it up until now- what a nice guy he is.