Movies And Music That Are Guilty Pleasures Of Yours

Killer Carlson

I hang my head in shame i love Saturday Night Fever and Grease

And musically i love the Bee Gees- not only their disco stuff but songs like 'masachussets'.

And staying alive is amazing- id lvoe to be able to strutt my stuff like travolta and have a dance floor part like the red sea as soon as i walk on to it.

saturday_night_fever_big.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of my questionnable CD's include bon jovi (early years) though I don't listen to it anymore.

the rest of the questionnable CD are owned by my girlfriend. arhh :puke:

I have a copy of the DVD: the aristocrats. It's some sort of documentry about a joke thats as the punch line: the aristocrats.

the plot of the joke as to include a family that meets with a talent agent to show their trick. the middle part is all impro. and it as to end by: the aristocrats( the name of the family talent skid).

what you to arrive at the end is up to you.

the dvd offers versions of robin williams, south park, drew carey...they tell their version.

anyway, the joke is so sick that only two of my friends enjoyed it.

I think it's the funniest thing I've seen :lol:

some of my questionnable CD's include bon jovi (early years) though I don't listen to it anymore.

the rest of the questionnable CD are owned by my girlfriend. arhh :puke:

ive seen bon jovi live twice :lol:

Sadly enough, I've yet to go to a live concert...unless high school bands count.

hey I've got a great band I think you'd like: apocalyptica.

they started by playing covers on metallica, hense their name, on cellos. now they do their own compo.

only cellos unless they have a guess singer.

they invited a well known drummer( just can't remember his name).

bunch of hair heads playing metal on cellos, that's it is. they passion they showed was awesome.

the best part of it( for you that is) : they're from finlandia

Ive seen matchbox 20 :(

i saw matchbox 20 backing bon jovi- that was terrible. :(

best band ive seen live were guns n roses.

i saw matchbox 20 backing bon jovi- that was terrible. :(

best band ive seen live were guns n roses.

at wembley ??

I saw that concert on tv

hey I've got a great band I think you'd like: apocalyptica.

they started by playing covers on metallica, hense their name, on cellos. now they do their own compo.

only cellos unless they have a guess singer.

they invited a well known drummer( just can't remember his name).

bunch of hair heads playing metal on cellos, that's it is. they passion they showed was awesome.

the best part of it( for you that is) : they're from finlandia

Saaweeeet! Actually, I think I've heard of them before, but yet to actually check them out. Thanks for the tip though. :)

Saaweeeet! Actually, I think I've heard of them before, but yet to actually check them out. Thanks for the tip though. :)

any time :D

at wembley ??

I saw that concert on tv

it was that tour but it was in a place called huddersfield- in a stadium of about 30,000. you are talking bon jovi aint you?

i saw guns n roses at a festival.

it was that tour but it was in a place called huddersfield- in a stadium of about 30,000. you are talking bon jovi aint you?

No. I think that GNR played with aerosmith in england at one point, didn't they ??

No. I think that GNR played with aerosmith in england at one point, didn't they ??

that would of been the monster sof rock tour i think? im not sure. im only 24. dont remeber them in their hey day.

that would of been the monster sof rock tour i think? im not sure. im only 24. dont remeber them in their hey day.

not really, I'm 28

I must've seen when I was 14 or 15

not really, I'm 28

I must've seen when I was 14 or 15

so u were born in 78 so itd of been around 92? i dont remember it to be fair- i saw guns n roses 3 years ago with buckethead on guitar.

Adam Sandler movies especially the Waterboy; Major League 1,2 & eeek, 3. Musically, I have a soft spot for Neil Diamond( my wife's bad influence) and I.... I..... ulp.... My name is PMAC and I've seen Celine Dion Live :o

Adam Sandler movies especially the Waterboy; Major League 1,2 & eeek, 3. Musically, I have a soft spot for Neil Diamond( my wife's bad influence) and I.... I..... ulp.... My name is PMAC and I've seen Celine Dion Live :o

were you paraletic when you went and watched celine dion- that is the only justifiable excuse- were you dragged their?

Hi PMAC, we're here to cure you. remember we love you :lol:

to be honest pmac i think you need to cleanse yourself. ten hail mary's before bedtime tonight.

to be honest pmac i think you need to cleanse yourself. ten hail mary's before bedtime tonight.

before taking the handcuffs and whip

Adam Sandler movies especially the Waterboy; Major League 1,2 & eeek, 3.

major league 1 is one of my favourite movies ever.

never seen it whats it about?

It is a great/terrible baseball movie about a bunch of misfits and malcontents brought together by an owner who wants to destroy the franchise and move it out of town at huuge profit. Basically, its the story of the Expos except they win and the franchise is not tragically destroyed.

:D he should be publicly flogged in my eyes.

I have to suffer a worse fate. I teach English and I now have a pile of student essays to grade. :puke: I'll trade those for a flogging any day. The physical scars heal faster than the mental ones :P

Edited by PMAC

It is a great/terrible baseball movie about a bunch of misfits and malcontents brought together by an owner who wants to destroy the franchise and move it out of town at huuge profit. Basically, its the story of the Expos except they win and the franchise is not tragically destroyed.

I have to suffer a worse fate. I teach English and I now have a pile of student essays to grade. :puke: I'll trade those for a flogging any day. The physical scars heal faster than the mental ones :P

just give them all f's.