Movies And Music That Are Guilty Pleasures Of Yours

Killer Carlson

Somebody kidnaps Big Bird and he's painted blue. Its depressing and scary.

what !??

0605_big_bird_170x257.jpg

Edited by marky_and_komi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a creed fan. But now I'm ashamed that I was a fan. I've turned the cds around so I can't see them and put them in the back of my cd case. Thinking about melting them.

:lol::lol::lol: creed - the cheese just oozes out of them.

I have a couple of CD singles I am not proud I bought:

Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me (thought the girl in the video looked cute and the song stuck)

Blink 182 - First Date

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there's more, but I'm not going to start digging through my CD collection. I have also downloaded a couple of songs that I feel are embarrassing, but hey, everyone have their weak moments, right?

Sadly enough, I've yet to go to a live concert...unless high school bands count.

One of the best live performances I've ever seen was one of those. A bunch of high school kids played a bunch of Doors covers. It was freakin' awesome!

One of the best live performances I've ever seen was one of those. A bunch of high school kids played a bunch of Doors covers. It was freakin' awesome!

Ahh, yeah, that would be cool. I meant more along the lines of a high school band with trumpets, trombones, saxes, clarinets, etc.

Loved that song.

Love Blink 182 actually. Looking forward to +44's CD. Angels And Airwaves suck.

angel and airwaves completly blow balls. blink 182 were a joke that wore thin after enema of the state.

Take Off Your Pants And Jacket sucked but their self-titled album was really good. Probably because they decided to drop the jokes.

Then Tom broke the band up and took himself WAAAAY too seriously. Started saying he knew the Angels And Airwaves CD would be one of the best ever.

Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me (thought the girl in the video looked cute and the song stuck)

For some reason i really like that song. I know how wrong it is, but the singer is cute, the whole atmosphere is cute ;) I know all the credit i built op will be lost in one post.

Ah well come to think about it, i havent build up any credit!