Emo

Killer Carlson

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, thanks for the compliment! ^_^

LOVE IS IN THE AIR EVRY TIME I LOOK AROUND :wacko: LOVE IS IN THE AIR EVERY SIGHT AND EVRY SOUND

Not that I'm complaining, but perhaps I should warn you that I'm not what I seem. ;)

your a bloke aint you? a girly bloke a lady boy? nancy boy like placebo?

I adore Brian Molko! ^_^

i seen em a couple of times live- very good i must say. are your parents really liberal then i take?

i seen em a couple of times live- very good i must say. are your parents really liberal then i take?

I suppose so. They definitely don't encourage it, but at the same time, they're open-minded enough to accept it. Personally, I think they're still in denial and believe I'm just going through a "phase," but it's something I've struggled with since my early teens, possibly even earlier.

I suppose so. They definitely don't encourage it, but at the same time, they're open-minded enough to accept it. Personally, I think they're still in denial and believe I'm just going through a "phase," but it's something I've struggled with since my early teens, possibly even earlier.

im not gona divulge any information it was nothing to do with sexuality but i had a similar problem with my parents over something but they have learnt to accept it fully now. yours will in time- at the end of the da they brought you into the world and love you- and even when they realise it aint a phase- theyll still love you.

im not gona divulge any information it was nothing to do with sexuality but i had a similar problem with my parents over something but they have learnt to accept it fully now. yours will in time- at the end of the da they brought you into the world and love you- and even when they realise it aint a phase- theyll still love you.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not overly worried about my parents, as I know they'll always love me, yet at the same time, I wonder if they ever have thoughts of disappointment or failure because of the way I am.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not overly worried about my parents, as I know they'll always love me, yet at the same time, I wonder if they ever have thoughts of disappointment or failure because of the way I am.

all parents have ideas of how they want their kids to be when they grow up- but it never comes to fruit anyway- if they see you as a failure than thats their opinion but im sure that they have noticed that you have grown up to be a really intelligent young man theyll be proud of you anyway.

all parents have ideas of how they want their kids to be when they grow up- but it never comes to fruit anyway- if they see you as a failure than thats their opinion but im sure that they have noticed that you have grown up to be a really intelligent young man theyll be proud of you anyway.

Yeah, I think that's true. In the end, things will ultimately work out, just not always in the way you foresaw.

Yeah, I think that's true. In the end, things will ultimately work out, just not always in the way you foresaw.

EXACTAMUNDO HOMEBOY.