Missing Saturdays Game

johnnyhasbeen

Very sad to say I won't be home for the game Saturday as I have to do a show in Houston. I will however place the obligatory GO HABS GO call collect to the wife, who will accept it even though it is her Sens we are playing, Either that or she wont hear from me until I return home Sunday. Anyone here from Houston or that area want to go to a festival concert? I always have a guest list.

Very sad to say I won't be home for the game Saturday as I have to do a show in Houston. I will however place the obligatory GO HABS GO call collect to the wife, who will accept it even though it is her Sens we are playing, Either that or she wont hear from me until I return home Sunday. Anyone here from Houston or that area want to go to a festival concert? I always have a guest list.

any decent bands playing? i aint from houston just curious has to why you'd miss a habs game for it- the bands better be worth it young man!

I am with April Wine and not that young, We are playing with Heart, Ric Deringer, Head East, JohnWaite, and Kansas. Wouldn't miss the game but a fellow must work, or play as the case maybe.

I am with April Wine and not that young, We are playing with Heart, Ric Deringer, Head East, JohnWaite, and Kansas. Wouldn't miss the game but a fellow must work, or play as the case maybe.

you're one of the band members or a roadie ??

you're one of the band members or a roadie ??

I am the Production Manager. Does that qualify as roadie to you? We in the industry use that term for only new help, but to the rest I guess it would apply. Call me a glorified roadie if you will. I also do monitors for the boys, ie on stage sound, and tech Jerry's drum kit.

Doesn't anyone use an old fashioned VCR anymore?

anyone know the quickest way to connect the VCR to the Digital Cable box so you can actually watch and record something else at the same time? Right now I have it connected where the digital cable output goes to the VCR so you record what your wathing... The misses is getting pissed when I leave for work and record the game and she cant watch anything else...

anyone know the quickest way to connect the VCR to the Digital Cable box so you can actually watch and record something else at the same time? Right now I have it connected where the digital cable output goes to the VCR so you record what your wathing... The misses is getting pissed when I leave for work and record the game and she cant watch anything else...

I have the same problem. I have my VCR, Satellite receiver set up the exact same way. But I tell the wife to go use the other TV and rabbit ears....lol

Im trying to watch every canadiens game this year, (or at least one period of every game), during dec/jan i get bogged down in midterm tests, and then also all my nights are filled with hockey in the winter.

Last year my mom blammed the playoffs for me getting a 60 on my science midterm!!! I stayed up late most nights trying to watch all the games, it was annoying with those west games

Edited by Shu

Same here.... missing the game because of a wedding... It's time for me to get a personal video recorder(PVR). Enjoy the game everyone

is it yours ??