Euroo 2008

habs_in_the_blood

I want to apologize to my good friend Dutchie and jets as well.

I need a hat so I figure i'd buy one of the euro teams...name holland. unfortunately none of the hat would fit me well except for the Italian team :unsure:

No worries, my dad has been wearing an Italian hat too since his girlfriend was just there all of May. It's kind of ticking me off. He swears he'll wear orange tomorrow.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

it's 30 degrees C over here, I really don't want soup...I want BEER !!

homer_beer.jpg

I'm rocking the only orange item of clothing I own and noticed my dads Italy hat was here.

So I stomped on it for good luck. :D

Samen zijn we sterk.

Eendracht maakt machtig.

Hoe een klein land groot kan zijn.

is dat niet prachtig?

Nederland oh Nederland.

Jij bent de kampioen.

Wij houden van Oranje.

Om zijn daden en zijn doen.

Straks als het Rood-Wit-Blauw.

Voor ons wordt gehesen.

Dan zijn wij 'n groot gezin.

Met goud zijn wij geprezen.

Nederland oh Nederland.

Jij bent de kampioen.

Wij houden van Oranje.

Van de tribune klinkt het Wilhelmus.

Nu nog mooier dan voorheen.

Och wie laat geen tranen.

Nederland oh Nederland.

Jij bent de kampioen.

Wij houden van Oranje.

Wij houden van Oranje.

't Is de ware kampioen.

HUP HOLLAND HUP

God damn, I'm so excited. 15 more minutes!

Edited by jetsniper

That's why the Dutch are so awesome to watch. Such quick pace and Ruud's everywhere. How Sneijder's goal developed was just a treat to watch....

was that a good goal ??

I really don't have a clue to be honest despite all my years of playing. Ruud was obviously offside but there's an Italian player that went down right behind the goal line next to the net. I'm not sure if it matters but shit happens so whatever. We'll take it. ^_^

Really looks as if that call won't make a difference now. Awesome game.

OMG what a great game, we played so well. Those italians werent Focused at all, and lost all the battles. It surprised me so much, the best thing italy has to offer, their defense. And it was so bad, i couldnt believe my eyes.

Our defense did ok, more than ok. I wouldnt have dreamed of it, and the attack was pretty ok!! More than that...that second goal:WAUW!!

btw the first one was ok. I also thought it was offside, but the player behind the line still counts. You cant leave the field, he still part of the game, so you cant be offside, unless your behind the last man and the keeper. So it was good...

So forget about this, still 2 hard games!!

OMG what a great game, we played so well. Those italians werent Focused at all, and lost all the battles. It surprised me so much, the best thing italy has to offer, their defense. And it was so bad, i couldnt believe my eyes.

Our defense did ok, more than ok. I wouldnt have dreamed of it, and the attack was pretty ok!! More than that...that second goal:WAUW!!

btw the first one was ok. I also thought it was offside, but the player behind the line still counts. You cant leave the field, he still part of the game, so you cant be offside, unless your behind the last man and the keeper. So it was good...

Just what I thought. Thanks for clarifying. ;)

And where the hell is this player who left? I keep seeing people mention it but I didn't see shit while I was watching.

France looked terrible this morning! I fully expect to win that game.

Romania could be rough though.

Oh Lordie Lord, that was a helluva game!

I wasn't as much rooting for the Dutch as I was rooting against the Italians.

The Dutch took 'em to school.

And where the hell is this player who left? I keep seeing people mention it but I didn't see shit while I was watching.

France looked terrible this morning! I fully expect to win that game.

If you watch the play, an Italian player(to the left of Van Nistelrooy if he was looking at the net) went tumbling to the ground next to the net. The play came back and Ruud tapped it in. I guess he could have been missed since from the camera angle, he was behind the netting. I assume the broadcasters missed it too since they made no mention of it. Like mentioned, he's still in play so there's no way Ruud was offside.

Hopefully that clears some of the confusion. ;)

If you watch the play, an Italian player(to the left of Van Nistelrooy if he was looking at the net) went tumbling to the ground next to the net. The play came back and Ruud tapped it in. I guess he could have been missed since from the camera angle, he was behind the netting. I assume the broadcasters missed it too since they made no mention of it. Like mentioned, he's still in play so there's no way Ruud was offside.

Hopefully that clears some of the confusion. ;)

Huh, I'll have to watch the replay of the game at 8. If I saw him, I would've felt better about the goal.

Thanks.

What a dirt game from Italy.

They weren't playing their catenaccio style. The initial defenders didn't challenge the ball carrier and the team didn't attempt the long passes which made them successful.

Also, Donaldoni is a fool for not starting Del Piero and playing Ambrossini instead of Di Rossi.

Now my azzuri have to have to win both their remaining games as this loss wrecks the goal differential.

Props to the dutch tho, they played like the better coached team.

Well Italians are slow starters, so this wasn't shocking. Missed the game unfortunately, had to apply for my German class at this local university. (damn expensive)

France didn't impress me today, in fact, they sucked.

Netherlands is coming out of this group of 'death' which is looking like a group of overrates.

Alright, so I watched the replay and noticed the guy off to the side of the net. He's hard to spot if you don't realize someone is there but everything makes sense now.

The Italians are adding new tricks to their already big bag of tricks. Hide and seek now, eh? :lol:

The Italians are adding new tricks to their already big bag of tricks. Hide and seek now, eh? :lol:

We can rename it the big bag of tricks of HOW TO GET ASSPWNED BY THE DUTCH!

I danced around with the Dutch flag we have hanging in our house after the game. =D Oh and my neighbour is Italian. That was fun...

We can rename it the big bag of tricks of HOW TO GET ASSPWNED BY THE DUTCH!

I danced around with the Dutch flag we have hanging in our house after the game. =D Oh and my neighbour is Italian. That was fun...

You have a Dutch flag hanging in your home and your dad has an Italian hat and your neighbours are Italian. I guess I'm saying why does your dad have an Italian hat? :P

All I got is my Man Utd RVN jersey but it does the job I suppose.

You have a Dutch flag hanging in your home and your dad has an Italian hat and your neighbours are Italian. I guess I'm saying why does your dad have an Italian hat? :P

All I got is my Man Utd RVN jersey but it does the job I suppose.

lol, read what I said before. My dads girlfriend was on vacation for all of May in Italy and Greece, she brought him back an Italy hat. He told me today though that it's ugly and he doesn't like it very much. He's only going to wear it because she bought it for him.