Euroo 2008

habs_in_the_blood

Both teams are getting stars back tomorrow as Robben and Henry are returning.

Soooooo excited, my buddy (who I converted into a Dutch fan like 5 years ago) is coming over to watch the game as well.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Polish can be angry, but both goals were curious. The Polish goal was offside! Cant believe that ass.Ref didnt see that, i saw it the first time already. And in rerun its very good to see...the penalty, yeah hmmm could be one, but stuff happens(a lot)

Allthough Robben is back, i hope we play with the same 11. I think Kuyt is a good addition to such an attacking team, cuz he is very good with the defending part, the guy works so hard! It relieves our defense, and thats our worst part of the team..(well most delicate)

Nope, Roger Guerreiro was offside when Marek Saganowski passed him the ball. Seen many angles and even the commentators said he was offside...

He's even with the keeper, not with the defender..when the definite pass comes.

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Nope, Roger Guerreiro was offside when Marek Saganowski passed him the ball. Seen many angles and even the commentators said he was offside...

poland goal

He's even with the keeper, not with the defender..when the definite pass comes.

Don't know what that link is... But he wasn't even with the goalie. Both the defender and Guerreiro were even behind the goalie.

Wow

Netherlands playing B team vs Romania and if Romania win EXIT France and Italy !!!!

france is laready out.

Nothing much to say here other then there was a lot more excitement in the Vandenboer household tonight. Hell, we should throw the next game just so Italy and France are both out!

What a blast from Sneijder in injury time too.

I think Sweden was the better team against Spain.

...for 45 minutes. Then when Zlatan was take off the Spaniards dominated the second half completely and they totally deserved the win. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that they scored the 2-1 goal in the 92nd minte.

...and just like that, the Greeks are out of the tournament.

Spain is almost sure to pass. that would mean that my 2 fav teams Netherlands (Kuyt, Babel :( ) and Spain (Torres), would advance

Both Spain and Holland are through to the quarter-finals, even though there's one more round to play in the group stage.

Wow, Switzerland beat Portugal. I'm sure Portugal rested everyone but that still surprises me. Turkey scored a couple goals in the last few minutes to beat the Czechs so they're going to advance with Portugal (double wow)

Wow doesn't even begin to describe it. The game between Turkey and the Czech Republic had more drama than the collected works of Shakespeare. :blink:

Wow doesn't even begin to describe it. The game between Turkey and the Czech Republic had more drama than the collected works of Shakespeare. :blink:

I only watched the last couple of minutes of injury time (5 minutes? Wow)

What the hell happened exactly?

and in the as-stupid-as-Zidane category... the turkish Goalie. :clap: :clap: :clap:

how awfull Cech must feel.

Edited by marky_and_komi

I only watched the last couple of minutes of injury time (5 minutes? Wow)

What the hell happened exactly?

Short recap: The Czechs led had a 2-0 lead (Koller in the 34th, Plasil in the 62nd). In the 75th Turkey strikes back (Turan). In the 87th they tie the game (Nihat) after a huge fukk-up by Peter Cech and then about two minutes later Nihat strikes again, giving the Turkletons a 3-2 lead. In added time Turkish goalie Volkan shoves Czech forward Koller to the ground and is sent off and since the Turks have already used their three substitutions they have to finish the game with forward/midfielder Tuncay in goal.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos