LEAFS @ HABS - SATURDAY NIGHT - JAN 24/04

jl.roberts

2 points out of 6 is 1 point behind what I wanted but it still isnt that bad. And remember... a losingstreak brings us closer to another winningstreak and I think we will get lots of W in the 6 games before allstar break.

I hope the leaf fans pesters us alot... that way itll be ALOT more sweet when we knock them out of the playoffs in the first round. :devil:

Originally posted by gazer

the only bright spot is the satelite hotstove which is good for some fun rumours and Kelly Hrudey is ok too.  

Kelly Hrudey has some good insights not like the banal rants of a crazed former used car salesman.

Cherry is biased against the Habs cause for years they showed him to be the "Too many men on the ice" fool he is.

Koivu, Theo, et al will bounce back after this brutal weekend.:hlogo:

[Edited on 2004/1/25 by habitual_hab]

i tried to sleep on that f*ing english quebecer thing... but i'm still pissed... maybe it's cause I don't live there anymore, but that bastard really hit a raw nerve... I'm gonna go write the CBC a letter. It's probably stupid and they probably measure the success of their broadcast by how many letters they get, but I'm really steamed. WTF with Cherry, he's probably just confused with the Wanderers of his youth.

Would it be so tough to bring in a Montrealer for counterpoint on the habs vs. leafs game?

What made the loss even 10 times worse was that the habs fans were constantly being drowned out by "Go Leafs Go"....

And in the dying minutes the "na na na" Chant kicked in!

It sounded really bad..and it made me sick.

Why the hell cant wehave a year where we dominate almost all the games against the leafs, the way they seem to dominate us.

Anyway i hope this is not one of the teams famous slumps that seperate the Habs from the top of the pack in the East.

:ghg: