Movies

habs_in_the_blood

C.R.A.Z.Y. is better than both... :P

Alright... Top 10 Movies List everyone...

1. Apocalypse Now

2. The Shining

3. The Crow

4. Taxi Driver

5. Easy Rider

6. Fantasia

7. Maelström

8. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

9. Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The good the bad and the ugly)

10. Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

saw these ...havent seen teh others

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is it ? a swedish movie?

it's a quebecois movie. I know jean nicolas verreau is the main caracter and a cute actress that I can't remeber her name 9 she also played in munich)

I found it: marie josée croze :wub: drooling !!

it's a quebecois movie. I know jean nicolas verreau is the main caracter and a cute actress that I can't remeber her name 9 she also played in munich)

I found it: marie josée croze :wub: drooling !!

ohhh yeah shes the shiznit!!!!

i like lucie laurier a lot was in Bon cop Bad Cop

ohhh yeah shes the shiznit!!!!

i like lucie laurier a lot was in Bon cop Bad Cop

she's not my favourite but there's something about her. I liked her better in la grande seduction.

i think shes naked on her website! hehe but dont know the link

I don't think so . I tried to find it but I haven't seen anything...try musique plus :lool:

lol

do you like anne marie losique?

I rekon that she's succesful and somehow smart but I think she's worthless.

I'm sure she is but does she need to be stupid ??

thats a minus...but she does look a bit like penelope cruz....lol

but back to the movies i rented amityville ( 2005) they really changed it from the first one...i mean they changed the base of the storie...adding indians beeing tortured by priests and all...

C.R.A.Z.Y. is better than both... :P

Alright... Top 10 Movies List everyone...

1. Apocalypse Now

2. The Shining

3. The Crow

4. Taxi Driver

5. Easy Rider

6. Fantasia

7. Maelström

8. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me

9. Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The good the bad and the ugly)

10. Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

I'm not really a fan of lists, but many of the ones on this one are great movies.

Glad to see Twin Peaks on there. I thought I was the only one who liked that movie It's not my favorite movie, but I was a real Twin Peaks fan back in the days. ;)

I'm not really a fan of lists, but many of the ones on this one are great movies.

Glad to see Twin Peaks on there. I thought I was the only one who liked that movie It's not my favorite movie, but I was a real Twin Peaks fan back in the days. ;)

Yeah, I saw Twin Peaks in 94, had not watched the TV series before. That movie was a cult hit in our circle of friends.

Funny shit: after we had watched it for about the 12th time, a girl in our gang shouted out loud "OH! Bob is her father!!!" We were so embarassed for her...

Yeah, I saw Twin Peaks in 94, had not watched the TV series before. That movie was a cult hit in our circle of friends.

Funny shit: after we had watched it for about the 12th time, a girl in our gang shouted out loud "OH! Bob is here father!!!" We were so embarassed for her...

:lol:

My top 10 list would probably end up being a schmozzle of movies from the past 5 years. Nowadays I just go with the generic list because my favorite movie switches far too often. :P

have any of you seen peter jacksons great Meet the feebles??

My top 10 list would probably end up being a schmozzle of movies from the past 5 years. Nowadays I just go with the generic list because my favorite movie switches far too often. :P

Yeah, its hard doing a top 10... really have to have seen loads of film for a long time have some kind of mesure. There's some movies that are great but so emotionnaly draining you can't watch them often, while some other movies are just so good you can watch them over and over again.

I saw Thank You For Smoking today. I believe it won the Sundance Festival. Interesting movie about a man who's job it is to be a spokesperson for cigarettes and defend them. Interesting....

I saw Thank You For Smoking today. I believe it won the Sundance Festival. Interesting movie about a man who's job it is to be a spokesperson for cigarettes and defend them. Interesting....

so finally is this movie pro or against smoking?

I just came back from The Grudge 2.

That was a bad movie, it was really unorganized. It had no direction at all, it was all over the place.

Yeah, its hard doing a top 10... really have to have seen loads of film for a long time have some kind of mesure. There's some movies that are great but so emotionnaly draining you can't watch them often, while some other movies are just so good you can watch them over and over again.

Yeah, it's hard for me because I can barely remember the movies I've seen past...oh...6 years ago. So right now I end up with stuff like the Spiderman movies or the LOTR movies. It just ends up looking really unoriginal.