Game Thread | Calgary Vs. Montreal | 10/17/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. They were still outplayed though. Only Raycroft kept the game close.

true- toronto arer a funny team- it really could go either way for them- their too inconsistent.

Haha, two teams who have trouble scoring with two hot goalies (assuming Abby is in nets). This should be a VERY low scoring game...maybe yet another shoot out coming up. Of course I'm also assuming that Line #2 still wont be clicking tmrw, although I really hope they start tearing things up. IMO, the 2nd line, on paper, should be doing the most damage.

Cheers and GHG!!

seriously...would you put money on that...cuz if you would, Ill take that bet :D

Jk, I hope that is the score...however unlikely...

I hope they have awaken from the last game. It was one of the most boring game Ive watched in ages against the sens. If our offence wants to show up I think we will get an easy win in this game.

I just read on TSN that Dandy is out indefinately with a partial tear in his hamstring. Needless to say this is very bad news. I wasn't sure if was posted anywhere.

Let's hope Steit can pick it up.

Well hopefully the Habs offence does show up. The Canadiens had just one power play against Ottawa because the forwards had minimal puck possession in the offensive zone. If things continue to go to the toilet offensively it may be time to shake up some of the lines mid game. The Canadiens need to start scoring and winning some games but more than just a single goal. That will be a tough feat against a Calgary team who enjoy hanging around and playing tight games.

Ill be in section 435

Edited by JMMR

Well hopefully the Habs offence does show up. The Canadiens had just one power play against Ottawa because the forwards had minimal puck possession in the offensive zone. If things continue to go to the toilet offensively it may be time to shake up some of the lines mid game. The Canadiens need to start scoring and winning some games but more than just a single goal. That will be a tough feat against a Calgary team who enjoy hanging around and playing tight games.

Ill be in section 435

I'll 424

do you go to games in mtl often. maybe we could meet before a game for a beer but not tomorow.. :P

I have trust in Striet this game, he proved to be an okay defenseman last season, maybe he has picked it up a notch

I'll 424

do you go to games in mtl often. maybe we could meet before a game for a beer but not tomorow.. :P

Yeah I do this will be my 4th game of the year :king: :king:

I am a very lucky guy my Dad gets me a lot of tickets and I have even gone out and got some on my own this year.

When is the next game you are planning to go to?

Yeah I do this will be my 4th game of the year :king: :king:

I am a very lucky guy my Dad gets me a lot of tickets and I have even gone out and got some on my own this year.

When is the next game you are planning to go to?

I see the devils on november 4th and wild on the 22nd

who did your avatar ??

Edited by marky_and_komi

The Wild game I would love to meet up for a beer or two before the game!

Habs Rock11 did it

thanks.

we'll make sure to see each other before the game on the 22nd.

anybody else going to that game ??

thanks.

we'll make sure to see each other before the game on the 22nd.

anybody else going to that game ??

i'll be there 3 days later : i'll be there for the habs / flyers game on november 25th :P

i'll be there 3 days later : i'll be there for the habs / flyers game on november 25th :P

your a lucky bébé. I tried to get those tickets but it didn't work. oh well...

Edited by marky_and_komi

your a lucky bébé. I tried to those tickets but it did work. oh well...

oh... i got tickets from a friend... well her bf actually works for la banque nationale and they sent a promo thing saying that it's gonna be *la soirée de la banque nationale* and we can buy tickets with a rebate (sumthing like 28$ in the gray taxes included hehe) so she asked me if i wanna go, so guess what was my answer??? :P

well as the bell center announced, there will be a hundred of tickets available at the 15th of each month... so maybe u can try to get some? :P

heyyy btw... THEO is going to be back in montreal... on this coming saturday... i wonder how the crowd will react :P

\

heyyy btw... THEO is going to be back in montreal... on this coming saturday... i wonder how the crowd will react :P

Some will cheer but I feel most will BOO him and taunt him chanting THEO and THE O DORE

It wont be good. hey it'll be brisebois first time back in montreal. add that to pierre turgeon and will have the 3 worst scapegoats of all time in one game.

it'll be a boofest at start but people will cheer for theodore when we'll be winning 3-0 in the 1st period.