Something You Hate

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gyproc

but now i want to go into carpentry

thats one field I'd love to go into but i'm worth squat with my hands.

ultimate job? me working at the bell center...anything enabling me to see any show and every game lol

I worked with this girl who worked there but she left before I could ask for her contacts name. too bad.

I worked with this girl who worked there but she left before I could ask for her contacts name. too bad.

i know a girl who works at the cage aux sport there her names Josie...bib boobs and all :D

i know a girl who works at the cage aux sport there her names Josie...bib boobs and all :D

thats why she got the job. I mean, anybody can take an order for beers and wings.

the worse restaurant is boston pizza. i noticed that all the girls working there have nice, if not big breasts.

actually, even my girlfriend agrees with me but I think she would want me to stop "noticing it" :unsure:

thats why she got the job. I mean, anybody can take an order for beers and wings.

the worse restaurant is boston pizza. i noticed that all the girls working there have nice, if not big breasts.

actually, even my girlfriend agrees with me but I think she would want me to stop "noticing it" :unsure:

lol every sunday i used to meet up with a friend at boston Pizza on st-martin and Daniel johnson....the "pain banderas" is amazing!!! and yes there was this particular argentinian girl with mega bongos! :blush::lol::unsure:

he was putting this thread back on track. :D

LOL mman its getting late!!! been going to bed late...since i injured my shoulder...there more it goes the less i sleep early...

something i hate is the unnessesary BOO birds at the bell center....mostly bandwagon fans not knowing shit

LOL mman its getting late!!! been going to bed late...since i injured my shoulder...there more it goes the less i sleep early...

something i hate is the unnessesary BOO birds at the bell center....mostly bandwagon fans not knowing shit

I had a couple of thems in front of me tonite who booed huet but cheered for him at the end..jackasses.

it's a sprained shoulder you have ??

so a typical full english breakfast wouldnt be your thing then i take it?

English breakfast is to die for. When my dad and my brothers and I visited London earlier this year, we stayed at a hotel close to the Kings Cross station. That was the best Sundat breakfast I have ever had in my entire life. \m/

As for hate... well, it's probablt a cliché, but I hate standing in line. I must've offended my Norse Gods, because I always get stuck in the slow-moving line. If there are two lines to pick from, I always manage to pick the slow one. Even if there are less people in my line, I always end up waiting longer. I see people just fly by. I hate that. :angry:

When some moron keeps sending you stupidly moronic "online quizzes" every freaking 15 minutes or so!!!! :angry2:

or all those stupids fwd on how we can save somebody's life by sending a penny.

or all those stupids fwd on how we can save somebody's life by sending a penny.

Heheh, I hate those too, but at least they're easy to get rid of. Just get your inbox to automatically delete anything that has "FWD" in the subject line. And besides, you normally don't get one every 15 minutes over the span of a few hours...

Heheh, I hate those too, but at least they're easy to get rid of. Just get your inbox to automatically delete anything that has "FWD" in the subject line. And besides, you normally don't get one every 15 minutes over the span of a few hours...

well some of my friends are dumb enough to send it to me so it goes in my inbox. anything that you need to send to 10 people after suck.

Your email service doesn't have filters on it? Because that's what I use.

it does but those emails come from freinds. therefore they go in my inbox.

BTW im allergic to pure chocolate, when i eat that i gotta sneeze. But i still eat it cuz its Delicious!!

no kidding? me too - i actually found out it was chocolate with traces of soya in it for me. very often i'll sneeze after some toast with butter or a piece of chocolate - 1 sneeze - then it's over - won't happen again that day. weird.

something i hate? hmmm - self-absorbed people. technically - this isn't a 'thing' i hate, so - to REALLY stay on theme, i'll go with batteries - i wish we didn't need batteries for anything.