Brr...i Flew Back To Denver For This?

huzer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far so good in montreal :D

I hate snow, I can't do any winter sports so I got to a point where I think it's annoying.

they said you're going to get 1 to 3 inches but the roads won't get covered because the roads are too warm. Yeah breck looks pretty good right about now.

That's usually the case with snow/roads here. But it wasn't supposed to start snowing until tonight, and it changed from rain to snow about an hour ago.

It's been snowing here pretty much non-stop since Sunday night. It's supposed to stop sometime this afternoon though.

anything staying on the ground ??

its 60 degrees here. I liked it when it was a bit colder like upper 40's mid 50's.

snow = ice rinks...its also means winter tires :( i didnt get mine yet...and dont have the money for it at the moment

winter tires? meh, never seen those before. I've heard of chains on cars.

hehe! i used to have a cherokee limited 1990....do i ever regret getting ride of that.....here i think its becomed a law to have winter tires...no more 4 seasons

I cant wait for snow, its just really cold where i am, and it doesnt snow till NOV-DEC-JAN-FEB , otherwise its just really cold and rainy, but it snows alot when it snows

here in St-Leonard, all the guys make huge piles of snow in the streets. So the small two way streets are thined down to a one lane thing. It gets to be a huge disaster

What sucks is that I have a 30 mile drive this evening to go pick up my dog from the guy that watched her while I was gone. I'll have to wait until rush hour is over, otherwise it would be a 2 hour commute. Yuck. Stupid weather!

oh well huzer just be thankful you live in a beautiful city and you've got LoDo. lol

Yup, I'm happy every time I get back here. Boston was fun, but the longer I've been away from the east coast...well, everytime I go back, the people just seem to be a little more rude. Boston is really nice, and I've got some great pictures, but I'm glad to be back, in spite of the weather!

Yup, I'm happy every time I get back here. Boston was fun, but the longer I've been away from the east coast...well, everytime I go back, the people just seem to be a little more rude. Boston is really nice, and I've got some great pictures, but I'm glad to be back, in spite of the weather!

Yeah my friend is getting tired of Saint Louis and wants to move to California. But I'm like dude you have to see Denver, awesome place.

here its pouring rain and I had to walk 2 km form my car to the bell center. typical fall weather with the wind and all. brrr to top it all, my shoes were wet withing five minutes and I had to spent my whole evening in cold damp socks

arrrr !! :angry2:

here its pouring rain and I had to walk 2 km form my car to the bell center. typical fall weather with the wind and all. brrr to top it all, my shoes were wet withing five minutes and I had to spent my whole evening in cold damp socks

arrrr !! :angry2:

at least you got to watch the game live! i like more snow teh rain tough

at least you got to watch the game live! i like more snow teh rain tough

true !!

I think a little snow is alright. I just don't like snow storms when I have to shovel for hours.

true !!

I think a little snow is alright. I just don't like snow storms when I have to shovel for hours.

bah i find it great...the sqeak sound when you walk on freshly fallen snow...ahh xmas is almost about

bah i find it great...the sqeak sound when you walk on freshly fallen snow...ahh xmas is almost about

are u into winter sports like skiing or boarding ??