Brr...i Flew Back To Denver For This?

huzer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the only accident i ever was in was with a woman driving...

never had a major one, bumoed a car once. the only one I've been involved in, I was a passenger.

never had a major one, bumoed a car once. the only one I've been involved in, I was a passenger.

nearly got killed once as a passenger tough....6 am...didnt sleep for two days....going to mc D's for some bagels and eggs....friend zones out goes trough red light...i scream....to the right a car coming too fast....i scream more.... wakes up ...laughs....i swear....laughed it up at mcd...almost died lol

• 2 weeks later...

And now, it's blizzard day in Colorado! Seems like a really good day to work from home. Denver's blizzard warning has been dropped, and it's just a winter storm warning....6 inches for metro Denver is a lot of snow. And yet, back into the mid 60s for this weekend. Just another day in the weird wacky weather that is Colorado!

And now, it's blizzard day in Colorado! Seems like a really good day to work from home. Denver's blizzard warning has been dropped, and it's just a winter storm warning....6 inches for metro Denver is a lot of snow. And yet, back into the mid 60s for this weekend. Just another day in the weird wacky weather that is Colorado!

here in montreal too it could get crazy....one day snow the other day rain! lol last year it must of rained 3-4 times....ruines the ice rinks

For the past like...week, it's been summer-ish. That late August kind of weather.

We got the same, its almost november and it was sunny today. around 24 degrees. Really nice! I hope winter/autumn stays away for a month or so, than gimme some cold stuff. And bij march the sun again :D

Went to bed and it was incredibly hot, woke up to a foot of snow.

Not even in the forecast.

you gotta love calgary :lol:

it's snowed almost everywhere, yeaterday in the Q except for montreal !!!

Yeah. I think since we're only one of two places in the entire world who gets chinooks though, then we break even with the random snowing.

I missed a week of school due to snow in Grade 9. In May.

omfg !! I remeber that. I make many jokes about calgary but it's my favourite big canadian city outside montreal. I wouldn't midh living there at all.

omfg !! I remeber that. I make many jokes about calgary but it's my favourite big canadian city outside montreal. I wouldn't midh living there at all.

Yep, it really is a great city, the weather doesn't bother me as much after living here for 19 and a half years. I remember that year though, I missed a lot of school due to weather and other stuff. Teachers went on strike for most of February so I got to see all of the Olympics, missed a week of school for snow the week after spring break and missed another week of school for snow in May. I also got really sick in March and missed a week of school.