Whats Your Favourite Comfort Food !

MAK

LaSalle, duh! :D hehe

perhaps you could be just a little more specific. PLEASE !!

Ask a silly question... :wacko:

yeah. I should known better...asking a question to a plush alien...oh silly me!!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Winter: poutine from Ashton (if its -30°C, you get 30% off!) or Western Poutine from Stratos.

Summer: tortillas chips with tex-mex cheese and loads of Corona.

Favorite comfort/munchies food ever was back in Rimouski, pizza from Presto Pizzaria: half-an-inch of pepperoni covered with cheese, with large rings of onions and big slices of bacon.

smarties,

much better than M&M'S

Reese's beats both!

Winter: poutine from Ashton (if its -30°C, you get 30% off!) or Western Poutine from Stratos.

Summer: tortillas chips with tex-mex cheese and loads of Corona.

Favorite comfort/munchies food ever was back in Rimouski, pizza from Presto Pizzaria: half-an-inch of pepperoni covered with cheese, with large rings of onions and big slices of bacon.

Reese's beats both!

id go with butterfingers or crispy crunch

eck, I can't stand cereals that aren't Cheerios. Can't eat the sugary stuff.

I usually mix 3-4 types of cereals in a big plastic container.

1 box of Reese's

1 box of All-Brans or Optimum Slim (organic cereals)

1 box of Vector

1 box of Muslix with fruits/nuts

You've got everything covered: sugar, proteins, fruits, fibers...

I've just realized Captain Crunch is one of the greatest inventions in the world. I hated the stuff when I was younger but I recently picked some up to give it another try...damn, that stuff is good. Love Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops too.

Theres this pizza place in Radium BC, I forget what it's called though. Rocky's Pizzeria I think. Anyway, whenever we head up to the cabin, we ALWAYS stop there. I get the Volcano...sausage, pepperoni, shrimp, pineapple, chili peppers and instead of Tomato Sauce, it has a sweet chilli hot sauce. It's so damn good.

Chocolate bars I don't eat very often but when I do, it's Mars or Twix. Sometimes I'll get a Crunch. And I'm pretty much a caffeine addict. I get it from pop though, not coffee. Hate coffee. It sucks because most brands are making their pop with no caffeine. I used to be addicted to Mountain Dew until they stopped adding caffeine.

And then theres bologna. Bologna sandwiches with Extra spicy hot sauce are the best.

Potatoes! Pretty much in any form, but obviously fried is most comforting (which, when you think about it, usually means fattening.)

Also, there's nothing like some home-cooked pasta, which is probably why I haven't had it in awhile. There's just something that feels wrong about cooking pasta at my place in Toronto instead of cooking it here in Harwood.

moule20frite1yh.jpg

Une bonne moule-frites !

Mussels - french fries. It's cheap in a restaurant, or easy to cook at home. Pretty appetizing crevard.gif

Dont know if it really fit as "comfort food" :P

oh que oui, ca compte. monplat préféré au resto.mmm

"all you can eat, all you can eat, all you can eat" homer !!

Also, there's nothing like some home-cooked pasta, which is probably why I haven't had it in awhile. There's just something that feels wrong about cooking pasta at my place in Toronto instead of cooking it here in Harwood.

I inspired myself. I just cooked up some penne and complimented it with some homemade garlic bread.

I inspired myself. I just cooked up some penne and complimented it with some homemade garlic bread.

top it off with a good glass of wine...per-fect !!

making me hungry !!

Not a wine guy...actually I'm not an alcohol guy.

It was vanilla soy milk.

It's been a while since I had soy milk !! I actually thought It was good !!