Theo Returns!

zumpano21

Well, it's official.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=181369&hubname=

Theodore vs. Aebischer, you know it doesn't determine who won the trade or anything like that, but the topic will be out there when the game ends.

Yep.

Thats why I'm going to the movies.

Haha, thats funny. Anxious to see the reaction...they're gonna boo the hell out of you, dummy!

I liked Moog when he was with us (though hated him for all the series he played against us when in Boston).

Never liked Hackett. Crazy nutcase who choked every big game and boasted to be #1 when only Theo could win games. He cost us a playoff spot in 2002 when he stunk the place down the stretch.

Way to gloss over 1999 and 2000 there buddy.

How did he stink during the stretch in 2002? He only played 15 games - and he managed the very poor .904 save percentage during that :rolleyes:

Hackett was easily the best Canadiens goaltender since Roy and before Theo. Thibault was the real nutcase.

I'm looking forward to seeing Theodore v. Aebischer. Considering they were traded for each other, they've got plenty to play for.

Edited by smon

It should be THeo vs Huet but... I guess if Theo wins the logic is that Colorado was correct picking Theo over Abby.. which would be logical ... but if Abby has a great game then its double fatality on The Avs ...

drydenwhitebackground.jpg

A Goalie duel alright!!!

warning: die hard avalanche fan.

I'm hoping that the avs come out flying and pound the habs for two reasons: 1.) Jose Theodore, 2.) Patrice Brisebois. They were both the whipping boys when the habs came on some hard times, and I really didn't like the way they were booed out of town. I'm definitely not saying that they didn't play poorly at times, they did. But I would love to see them get a touch of redemption (and of course an avalanche win is my #1 priority.)

Should be sweet shootin at Theopendoor for a change.

Breezeby turning the puck over in his end of the ice will be sweet to watch as well for a change.

These guys were boo-ed for a reason while here. Both good players who sucked more than shined.

Avs want some more Habs castoffs? I think Dags is still unsigned. Maybe we could send them Traverse to play with Breezy, as they played so well together here. Don't get me wrong, I think that while in Quebec this team was a serious organization. They have rode that a long time and are tumbling downhill now. Thus the name. When do they sign Roy as a coach? Bet he shows his fat mug at tonights game.

Any long time members here will remember me being behind Theo ever since he was in Hull. I didn't realize back then that if I was literally behind him I would have faced so many shots, as he missed so many.

Anyone have a link to that great version of "Bohemian Rhapsody" that was posted last year? Wish I had kept that.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen