Do You Really Hate The Maple Leafs?

blaze53

Hey all you Leaf haters I was surfin the web when I came by a couple of really funny songs alot of you guys must've already heard em but still, enjoy!

Habs All The Way Baby!

1) I Am A Leafs Fan (We Are The Champions Parody)

I Am A Leafs Fan Song

2) All The Leafs Stink (Blink 182 Copy & Parody)

Leafs Stink Song

3) Leafs Suck! (Outkast "Hey Ya" Parody)

Utkast Leafs Suck! Song

4) Idiot Nation (Zombie Nation Parody?)

Idiot Nation Song

:D

By The Way feel free to add in any other enemy team put down songs lol

Edited by blaze53

never heard these but it's fun haha :)

but wondering if there's any *anti-habs* site on the net? :S

bien sur there is one, it's mean and spiteful like it was done by a kid who never goes out and tortures cats, where is that link.........? um.......

here

I really don't have the hatred a lot of people do here. They've sucked for a while and other than the TSN/CBC center of the universe label that's thrust upon us, I don't care what happens in Leaf-land. Personally, I think it's a great rivalry, and I'm pumped when they play each other.

Those are great!!!!! Is that Outkast one, did they actually have Tie Domi calling

:lol::lol::lol:

and what was that Tucker part??? didnt get it did they make him say it too?

Have no reason to hate them, but I don't like them and I like when they fail. I tried to go to the Jackets game last night (found out the hard way the ticket office near the entrance I always use is for will-call only, main ticket window was sold out by the time I got there) and had some fun with the ridiculous number of Leafs fans at the game.

"Haha, a Habs guy! Habs suck!"

"How many Cups have you won in my lifetime?" hehe

I think that's an awesome picture Arto. Kudos to the kid.

I remember a couple years ago, late 90's, and I was at a floorball game with the guy I used to coach a team with, and I had on my red Habs jersey. And we ran into a guy who coached another team on our club, and he looked at my jersey and said: "Montreal? Don't they suck?" Well, at the time they did so I said "Yes...so?"

I've always felt that the times when you really should stand by the team that you support is when they're not doing so good. (That's why I'm a die hard Tottenham Hotspur fan ;) ). I have little sympathy for bandwagoners.

ADD: Oh, and Btw, nice job defending our colours Fanpuck. :clap:

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

I don't hate the Leafs amongst themselves or in the great tradition of hockey. When I'm walking down the street with my jersey or hat on and I see a Leaf fan, some look at me as if I was wearing a swastika or something. That's annoying. I say the same thing every time. That is, "would Star Wars have been a good movie without Darth Vader?"

I'm not sure they understand the point of the question but at that point I've confused them so that's cool :D

The point is obvious. What makes hockey really exciting is 2 elements.

1 ) Adoring the Gods of hockey. The light and truth-OUR TEAM THE CANADIENS.

2 ) Aboring the "one you LOVE to HATE"

If anything I detest the loony leef fans. I also detest the coverage. I think what I hate most of all is the fear in me that they will someday win. If you think you see a lot of leefy apparel out there now, image if they won :puke:

A big part of the reason there is so much fuel for this "hatred" is because our opponents seem to be everywhere. I think LeefNation is PATHETIC if you ask me.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN