If Downey's done for the year, where to we find some toughness?

kw11habs

:hlogo: I,m hearing Downey could be done for the year, If so here are my top 4 choices as replacements, Francis Lessard, George Parros, Nathan Perrott or Grant Marshall all guys I believe are playing in the minors and could be gotten for next to nothing. Other possiblities Tie Domi, Jeremy Stevenson, Kip Brennan or Ryan Flinn the last two I,m not sure of there status health wise? Anybody got any other ideas or like any of the above?

:hlogo: I,m hearing Downey could be done for the year, If so here are my top 4 choices as replacements, Francis Lessard, George Parros, Nathan Perrott or Grant Marshall all guys I believe are playing in the minors and could be gotten for next to nothing. Other possiblities Tie Domi, Jeremy Stevenson, Kip Brennan or Ryan Flinn the last two I,m not sure of there status health wise? Anybody got any other ideas or like any of the above?

i hope you were only joking around??

Oh yeah if Downey is gone then for sure then Murray is in as the enforcer want or not!... in the meantime the kid should keep work on his skating and get more classes from his guru Begin if he wishes to stick around if not he's history!

By te way we should make a thread where we make a list of Habs players that need to get power skating classes! or like Ryder and Mr. Binkers lose some weight!

LAts

Murray

Niminaa (whats his name again? number 6)

Guys like Souray and Rivet are beyond and improvement

Edited by CoRvInA

LAts

Murray

Niminaa (whats his name again? number 6)

Guys like Souray and Rivet are beyond and improvement

JANNE!!! ;)

Murray is tough enough... and latendresse is tough... bégin is super-intense... i think that if we *need* some roughness... carbo will ask the 4th line to play more aggressively, that's all... i'm sure they will respond well :)

and about tie domi : HUH???????? :o:lol::wacko::angry:

By te way we should make a thread where we make a list of Habs players that need to get power skating classes! or like Ryder and Mr. Binkers lose some weight!

Who's Mr. Binkers?

I never get the random out-of-the-blue nicknames either. Please people, use the players names instead of making up your own obscure references.

Maybe we just need a nicknames thread to keep everyone updated...

If you missed it, Garth Murray is now Ogie!