Dandenault Pain Free

JMMR

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...21e2d4a&p=2

He is working out already which is good, but Dave Stubbs needs to do his research as Dandenault was injured Saturday vs. the Sens not Tuesday vs. the Flames. What a goof ball! :P

ok does his pain free = game time tonight?

just finished reading i guess not

!

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Hamstring is a tricky thing, one day it all feels great, the other day it feels sore. With one move you can rip it all again. One wrong pressure moment on the muscle and you're gone for much longer.

My sis. just had about the same thing, happened with soccer. Teared it also a bit. Not the muscle itself, but something around the muscle. A sort of layer(very hard to tell, a real docter story ;) )

It's also very hard to say when you're done recovering, it's hard to see and to feel.But i hope he's back soon.

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

They hamstring will come back to haunt him later in his career, the hamstring always comes back.................Hasek, and many others

They hamstring will come back to haunt him later in his career, the hamstring always comes back.................Hasek, and many others

Because they never give it long enough to heal. It may feel good, but that doesn't mean its ready for NHL action