Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Habs | 10/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tonights game ill be watching it as an undead person....its my halloween party and im disguised as a guy who got hit by a car....lets win this one boys habs 3 toronto 1

scorers...

sammy, higgins, streit

ponikarovsky

well tonights game ill be watching it as an undead person....its my halloween party and im disguised as a guy who got hit by a car....lets win this one boys habs 3 toronto 1

scorers...

sammy, higgins, streit

ponikarovsky

Yep, I'm gunna be at a Halloween party too watchin the game....probably be nice and drunk haha nothin better than watchin hockey with some brews.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what I'm going to watch more...the game...or all the girls dressed up as playboy bunnies....

Edited by habsfan88

Montreal Wins! :clap:

Alouettes score 13 pts in the 4th to take the East over TO.

Come on HABS follow their lead and send TO packing! :hlogo:

YES! Go Als!

Unfortunately, it is now 2:20 am in the UAE and I have to work tomorrow(the week here is Sun-Thurs.) so I won't be able to listen to the hockey game.

GO HABS GO

Expect the habs to be shorthanded early and often then if overtime happens habs will be shorthanded thanks to Tucker theatrics. That'll be after Tucker KOs unwilling combatents Markov and Plekanec. When invited to dance by Samsonov he kindly declines as "why would I fight someone who can knock me out". Go Habs Go!!! 5-2 would be nice.

I don't know...but this is just not right.

Habsworldad.jpg

I could be wrong, but I expect that those adds are place by 'Invasion Power' who, I think, is the site host of this board.

For them, advertisement is advertisement and that means dollar. It could be that some Leafs ticket selling agency, as a kick to our gonads, decided to advertise on this site. If that's the case, I can see and appreciate the humour in it.

Go :hlogo: Go!

reaction penalty... koivu is susceptible to those...

Go :hlogo: Go!