Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Habs | 10/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

I wonder how many of us are ready to accept that the opposing team can actually be legitimately outplaying ours and not take it as a personal (or by extension) insult.

Those things actually do happen, you know. And you know what? Big deal! The sun will rise tomorrow for you as it will for all of us, unless you decide to go and hide in a cave nursing a massive depression.

Go :hlogo: Go!

I wonder how many of us are ready to accept that the opposing team can actually be legitimately outplaying ours and not take it as a personal (or by extension) insult.

Those things actually do happen, you know. And you know what? Big deal! The sun will rise tomorrow for you as it will for all of us, unless you decide to go and hide in a cave nursing a massive depression.

With every passing shift the habs get outplayed on, I need to find a girl with progressively larger boobs at the bar tonight, if they keep this up I will have to sacrifice body type and face ...c'mon guys don't do this to me.

Well, I don't know how much longer the Habs can keep up this furious pace. It's nice to see them dominate like this and all, but I'm starting to worry they won't have anything left in the tank for the next game.

Well, I don't know how much longer the Habs can keep up this furious pace. It's nice to see them dominate like this and all, but I'm starting to worry they won't have anything left in the tank for the next game.

I think you're taunting some of the eight-legged undersea crustacians in this topic... :)

if you are... that's funny... :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: