Final Fantasy 12

Jean

hey what about that Fran in the game! heheh

most of you playing where are you at in the game...i only played three hours so far...and i am at the uderground thing where theres all the mimics...sucking up the energy

Eh, you've played a lot more then I have. I think I've only played an hour and a half or so. I bought F.E.A.R for the 360 a few days later which has me addicted. That game is one of two games that have me saying "This game is so f****** scary". :lol:

So like I said, about an hour, maybe less. At the Garasmythe walkway, trying to sneak into the palace. I still probably won't get a lot of playing time in since Gears of War is out on...I EB told me they were getting it in Thursday but now I'm hearing Tuesday, anyone I've got my CE pre-order to pick up for that. And then theres the Wii which I'm camping out for, have to play Twilight Princess.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, you've played a lot more then I have. I think I've only played an hour and a half or so. I bought F.E.A.R for the 360 a few days later which has me addicted. That game is one of two games that have me saying "This game is so f****** scary". :lol:

So like I said, about an hour, maybe less. At the Garasmythe walkway, trying to sneak into the palace. I still probably won't get a lot of playing time in since Gears of War is out on...I EB told me they were getting it in Thursday but now I'm hearing Tuesday, anyone I've got my CE pre-order to pick up for that. And then theres the Wii which I'm camping out for, have to play Twilight Princess.

one of the scariest games ive played is RE 4....playing in the dark...especially when em freaking chainsaw bag heads would appear....damn!!!

one of the scariest games ive played is RE 4....playing in the dark...especially when em freaking chainsaw bag heads would appear....damn!!!

RE4 scared you? Really? I found that game to be more action based and more intense for me to be scared. I thought REMake was the freakiest of them all, just with the inclusion of the Crimson Heads. I hated those.

Two games that actually had me scared (through like..yelling and jumping. That kind of stuff) are F.E.A.R. and Eternal Darkness. Two of the freakiest games I've ever played.

Sorry than I offended ya with my comments on GFaqers Jetsniper, that wasnt my intention

I've been thinking of buying this game for a while now, I know FF13 is coming out in march for the P3, and I was thinking of waiting and buying that one.

So is it worth buying this one now? Right now I'm playing FF11 online, another great game from the FF series.

FF 11 is okay but it really, really shouldn't of been apart of the proper, numbered series. Should've been something more along the lines of Tactics or Crystal Chronicles.

Every game is so uniquely different in terms of story, I don't see the point of skipping one and buying another one. Maybe with Madden or NHL but it's like skipping Ocarina of Time and getting Majora's Mask. Still the same franchise but you're missing out on a whole other game.

FF 11 is okay but it really, really shouldn't of been apart of the proper, numbered series. Should've been something more along the lines of Tactics or Crystal Chronicles.

Every game is so uniquely different in terms of story, I don't see the point of skipping one and buying another one. Maybe with Madden or NHL but it's like skipping Ocarina of Time and getting Majora's Mask. Still the same franchise but you're missing out on a whole other game.

True enough, thanks for the info.

Between FEAR last week and getting Gears Of War on Wednesday, I haven't touched FF XII in a while. Then theres Wii and PS3 camp outs I'm at next week....

I probably won't get to FF XII until January.

I just bought gears of war, haven't had time to play it, is it any good.

It's close to amazing. It really doesn't do anything new or innovative but what it does do, it does INCREDIBLY well. Really, really enjoyable, I'm addicted to it right now. It's sitting with a 94 at gamerankings.com. Makes it the best game for the 360 and 23rd best all-time.

this as got to be the toughest FF in the Franchise!!!

Since the 6th, indeed it is, but FF1 and FF5 were pretty hardcore difficulty wise.

And I agree with ya, that game is indeed damn addictin

Then theres Wii and PS3 camp outs I'm at next week....

You gettin both at launch?

Ouch, I wouldnt want to be in your wallet shoes :lol:

Haha, I was waiting for that. No, I'm not getting a PS3, just keeping some friends company while they wait. In return, they're gonna wait with me for the Wii.

8-10 hours in a parking lot during a November Canadian night. Yummy.

I plan on getting a Wii eventually too, not at launch tough. I'll wait for the new Smash Brother and Mario Galaxy to be released before buying it. I wont come close to the PS3 before the price drops below $350 or I win the lottery. I think the former is more likely to happen :lol:

Which games do you plan to get besides the obvious and almost mandatory Zelda?

I plan on getting a Wii eventually too, not at launch tough. I'll wait for the new Smash Brother and Mario Galaxy to be released before buying it. I wont come close to the PS3 before the price drops below $350 or I win the lottery. I think the former is more likely to happen :lol:

Which games do you plan to get besides the obvious and almost mandatory Zelda?

Haha, yeah, I'd be curious to see the TP to Wii ratio.

Right now I'm trying to decide between Trauma Center or Red Steel. RS had controller issues at E3 and I still don't like what I'm hearing about it right now. TC was a great game for the DS and I think it'd use the Wii-mote really well. Call of Duty 3 is another one I'm considering.

Right now, it will probably be Zelda and Trauma Center. I'll put Red Steel and CoD3 on the christmas list.

I guess they will sell more than 1 Zelda per 2 Wii, if not 1 Zelda per 1.5 Wii.

While we're on the topic of next gen console..

Ps3 sellin for US$9,100!

Should have bought one to sell it right away! :lol:

Did you hear about the PS3 launch in Japan? Came out on Saturday, apparently it got violent. Japanese businessmen also made a killing. They hired poor Chinese workers (mostly old men and young women) who didn't know any Japanese to stand in line and wait. Then I guess the businessmen would take the consoles and sell them for more then they paid (kinda like Ebay actually. Although EB and Gamestop are working with Ebay to eliminate all Wii/PS3 auctions). I guess very few of the people who bought a PS3 were typical gamers just looking for the next big thing.

Kinda sucks the life out of a launch if you ask me.

I guess they will sell more than 1 Zelda per 2 Wii, if not 1 Zelda per 1.5 Wii.

While we're on the topic of next gen console..

Ps3 sellin for US$9,100!

Should have bought one to sell it right away! :lol:

wow...cant wait to see is face come next march when theres going to be millions of ps3's on the market and more games...that as to be the biggest idiot...or rich guy who doesent care about his money

spoiled brats.....