Pets

Shu

If you have a pet.......please share :lol: ?

I have a 2 year old Bichon Frise. I had one before this one, but was attacked at 6 months.

Then i had another before that which died at age 16 of liver failure......... :(

I've got a 6 year old Border Collie, my third border collie. Smartest dog I've ever had, she's great. Folks from the ESPN board will remember her from her days as a pup when she ate my remote control. Instead of getting a new remote, people suggested I should just throw my dog at the tv to change the channel. Ha.

runt.jpg

I have a Maine Coon who just put the biggest f****** gash in my hand about 20 minutes ago. He goes into these weird PMS modes where he'll bite/scratch anything and anyone. Thats when I stick him in his cage, he can go psycho in private. Currently gnawing on the metal bars beside me.

Us in happier times...

000_0901-1.jpg

We might be getting a kitten fairly soon too, a cat I actually like. The stupid thing is I'm a dog lover and we keep getting these bloody cats. F*** cats, I want a dog.

I have a dog he's 12 I think

A cat who is 1

And I had another cat but she was eaten by a coyote outside of my house a couple months ago.

oh, we have huge ass coyotes that live in our backyard. I told them that if they attacked my dog that i would never like the Pheonic Coyotes again! :lol:

We have a grouchy, neurotic, black miniature poodle.

He lives for one thing and one thing alone... my wife being around so he can be as close to her as possible.

We used to be good buddies, taking walks, playing, etc. but, one day, he decided that my wife was part of HIS territory. I bent down to hug her and he growled at me bearing his teeth. I was not impressed. My wife said: "He's just saying hello." I told her that he wasn't saying "Hello" but "F--- off! She's mine and mine alone."

We have come to an understanding... he growls at me and I cage him... period. It's cut down his aggressive 'behaviour' even though his attitude hasn't changed.... jerk!

Go :hlogo: Go!

I've had plenty of cats in my life. One takes up the entire seat of a chair - he's over 20 pounds. Another one is still very smalll and she's extremely cute. Same colour as Jets' cat but better looking. :D

And I've got a Shetland Sheepdog (miniature Collie).

I've had plenty of cats in my life. One takes up the entire seat of a chair - he's over 20 pounds. Another one is still very smalll and she's extremely cute. Same colour as Jets' cat but better looking. :D

And I've got a Shetland Sheepdog (miniature Collie).

I'm not surprised, he's fairly mangy looking.

If you can't tell yet, I don't like my cat.

We have a grouchy, neurotic, black miniature poodle.

He lives for one thing and one thing alone... my wife being around so he can be as close to her as possible.

We used to be good buddies, taking walks, playing, etc. but, one day, he decided that my wife was part of HIS territory. I bent down to hug her and he growled at me bearing his teeth. I was not impressed. My wife said: "He's just saying hello." I told her that he wasn't saying "Hello" but "F--- off! She's mine and mine alone."

We have come to an understanding... he growls at me and I cage him... period. It's cut down his aggressive 'behaviour' even though his attitude hasn't changed.... jerk!

slash is my two years lod shi tzu. he fakes to love me when I,m alone with him but when the girlfriend comes in, I'm history.

I tell him: hey I paid half for you so love me equally...it doesn't work. he's still in his eodipus complex :lol:

4 cats - Angel, Lucky, Nikko and Dougie; an 11 month old dog named Helix and 3 children......

Angel - solid black cat with green eyes was the first pet

Lucky - rescued by my youngest son from a farm where he was starving to death(hence the name)

Nikko - Japanese word for cat apparently? He's definitely psycho. He thinks he's a dog and has issues!

His mother was killed by a car and my daughter adopted him well before he would have been weaned - I think he must have separation anxiety issues that he needs to resolve?

Dougie - supposed to have been a boy but he wasn't..... (kind of like my signature?)

Helix is a cross between a Black Lab, Husky and Collie. Mostly Lab with white sox and a paint dipped white tip on his tail. HE'S 75 lbs of doofus named after the band Helix - my son's drum teacher is a member of the band!

And then there are the kids - 2 boys and a girl..... the Humane Society keeps sending them back?

4 cats - Angel, Lucky, Nikko and Dougie; an 11 month old dog named Helix and 3 children......

Angel - solid black cat with green eyes was the first pet

Lucky - rescued by my youngest son from a farm where he was starving to death(hence the name)

Nikko - Japanese word for cat apparently? He's definitely psycho. He thinks he's a dog and has issues!

His mother was killed by a car and my daughter adopted him well before he would have been weaned - I think he must have separation anxiety issues that he needs to resolve?

Dougie - supposed to have been a boy but he wasn't..... (kind of like my signature?)

Helix is a cross between a Black Lab, Husky and Collie. Mostly Lab with white sox and a paint dipped white tip on his tail. HE'S 75 lbs of doofus named after the band Helix - my son's drum teacher is a member of the band!

And then there are the kids - 2 boys and a girl..... the Humane Society keeps sending them back?

Haha..I thought I had a lot of pets. That's practically a zoo, you've got!

I also have fishes. a betta name claus( please see american dad) and for little white clouds. I called them the beatles and decided taht their name would be given on the day of their death. I already lost john when I changed the water in the bowl...he was never seen again. my GF bought me another john but he's orange as opposed to the others grey.

So my cat ripped the metal door of his cage off it's hinges.

I'm officially scared.

That reminds me of a story about Charlie, our crabby neurotic black miniature poodle. :angry::angry:

We used to breed mini poodles. A few years ago, we got a new young female for breeding. She hit her first period at six months but we didn't want her to get pregnant - something like an 11 year old girl getting pregnant in her 1st period. It can happen but it's not the best for her body.

We had to go out for a bit and we were afraid Charlie would jump her - which he had tried a bunch of times already. So, we put her in the living room, closed the gate between the kitchen & living room (which wouldn't stop Charlie anyway) and put Charlie in the bedroom with the door securely closed. We figured that this would be pretty good & keep 'Buffy' (the female) safe. :)

When we got back, we found Buffy in the living room with a pool of blood near her. We looked around... no Charlie. We went into the kitchen and I looked toward the bedroom and 'lo & behold' there was a hole ripped through the bottom of the bedroom door. Charlie was hiding under the table in the kitchen.

HE HAD CHEWED A HOLE THROUGH THE DOOR :o:o:o in order to get to Buffy. Sure, it was one of those 'hollow doors but still...

Happily she didn't get pregnant but we did have to get a new door. :wacko: :puke:

Man... what males will do to 'get layed'!