Pets

Shu

Haha..I thought I had a lot of pets. That's practically a zoo, you've got!

Yeah - the wife kept saying no more pets.....

and then the kids would bring home yet another misbegotten and malnourished pet that they'd found somewhere and fallen in love with, and once it snuggled up in her arms and went to sleep one of us would eventually cave?????

The pet kids on the other hand were a different story?

Edited by beliveau1

I have a bearded dragon!!

Anyone have a bearded lady for a pet.....

That reminds me of a story about Charlie, our crabby neurotic black miniature poodle. :angry::angry:

We used to breed mini poodles. A few years ago, we got a new young female for breeding. She hit her first period at six months but we didn't want her to get pregnant - something like an 11 year old girl getting pregnant in her 1st period. It can happen but it's not the best for her body.

We had to go out for a bit and we were afraid Charlie would jump her - which he had tried a bunch of times already. So, we put her in the living room, closed the gate between the kitchen & living room (which wouldn't stop Charlie anyway) and put Charlie in the bedroom with the door securely closed. We figured that this would be pretty good & keep 'Buffy' (the female) safe. :)

When we got back, we found Buffy in the living room with a pool of blood near her. We looked around... no Charlie. We went into the kitchen and I looked toward the bedroom and 'lo & behold' there was a hole ripped through the bottom of the bedroom door. Charlie was hiding under the table in the kitchen.

HE HAD CHEWED A HOLE THROUGH THE DOOR :o:o:o in order to get to Buffy. Sure, it was one of those 'hollow doors but still...

Happily she didn't get pregnant but we did have to get a new door. :wacko: :puke:

Man... what males will do to 'get layed'!

Go :hlogo: Go!

As they say - he's nothing but an ANIMAL!!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by beliveau1

I don't take any chances; I put newspaper all over the place :lol:

That's hilarious - that very thought was running through my mind when I posted that reply!!!!!

(our pets are better trained than my mother-in-law....)

Edited by beliveau1

That's hilarious - that very thought was running through my mind when I posted that reply!!!!!

(our pets are better trained than my mother-in-law....)

just for the record( and because my girlfriend is right behind me) I have to say that my mother in law is a wonderful person and by far the best cook I've met. no wounder that I gained around 50 lbs I've been going out with her daughter.

just for the record( and because my girlfriend is right behind me) I have to say that my mother in law is a wonderful person and by far the best cook I've met. no wounder that I gained around 50 lbs I've been going out with her daughter.

Sounds like a very short leash?

how do you guys manage to put your 'home photos' in your posts? I know how to do it with pictures from websites but I'm sure your 'home photos' are not in websites... are they?

GO :hlogo: GO!

how do you guys manage to put your 'home photos' in your posts? I know how to do it with pictures from websites but I'm sure your 'home photos' are not in websites... are they?

GO :hlogo: GO!

ditto..I would love to know it !!

ditto..I would love to know it !!

You have to host them at a site. Maybe a personal webpage or something or other people use sites whose main purpose is to host pictures. Imageshack is a popular one, I like to use photobucket.