Game Thread | Devils vs. Habs | 11/04/06

Spider-Man NL

devils200.gifvrssign.gifmontreal200.gif

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

devils50.gif6-5-1 : 13 Points (10th in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif7-2-3 : 17 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

New Jersey

0262.gif# 30 Martin Brodeur (6-5-0), 2.92 GAA, .901 Save%

Montreal

2311.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (3-1-2), 2.45 GAA, .917 Save%

Devils Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

13453.gifCanadienBall.jpg13454.gif

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder
Samsonov - Kovalev - Perezhogin
Latendresse - Bonk - Johnson
Begin - Plekanec - Downey

13457.gif

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Niinimaa - Streit

13455.gif
Cristobal Huet

HigginsNJ.jpg

Tendernessfull.jpg

This game can be seen 7:00pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif& fsny_100.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:00 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:00 pm on CKAC 730 AM

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooot! Habss All The Wayy Baaaabyy!

They'll win this one for suree

.... way to jinx them!!

go habs go! the devils are going to come out strong...julien as been preparing them for 2 days ...and he dosent want to lose in montreal i can tell you that!

.... way to jinx them!!

go habs go! the devils are going to come out strong...julien as been preparing them for 2 days ...and he dosent want to lose in montreal i can tell you that!

I'm not sure Julien will have a choice in the matter.

Final score: Habs 65, Devils 0. :D

Higgins with 2, while Perezhogin will score his second of the year.

Gianta and Gomez will score for the Devils...

Thus, 3-2 Habs final.

You left out the part where Kovalev scores one, Ryder gets two, and Latendresse gets his first goal.

Thus 7-2 Habs final.

the only reason why we could lose tomorrow = BRODEUR

he always performs well against the habs, especially in montreal... but tomorrow could be an exception :P hehe

yeah julien is back in montreal... he really wanna win against the habs... we'll see what his players r willing to do to win the game *for him*... as for me, i think that carbo will prepare the team also to face tomorrow's game...

as i said in my post in the canes' thread :

- i think that TENDER will score his first NHL goal against BRODEUR tomorrow at the bell center and the bell center crowd will be crazy!!! and the habs' bench will be happy for the kid :P

GHG

Habs had better win this one. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing them choke against New Jersey and have Brodeur as an excuse. Yes we all know how good brodeur is but you gotta trash him tomorow night!

brodeur as an EXCUSE???? pardon me but it's not an excuse at all!!! :angry:

brodeur is not théodore... which means not that easy to trash :unsure: muahahahaha

we can beat the devils... huet only has to stop them all and get another shootout win :P

weeeeeeeeeeeeeps :huh:

You left out the part where Kovalev scores one, Ryder gets two, and Latendresse gets his first goal.

Thus 7-2 Habs final.

lol, you're right. I was going to say he gets his first goal, but I didn't want to jinx it. Last season I posted in a lot of the game threads that Komisarek was going to score his first goal, but it never happened and everyone came at me telling me to stop jinxing it. Thus, I decided to not say it this time around just incase.

I really think he'll get it soon though, his play has been getting better and better.

GO HABS GO!!!

DAMN THE CBC AND THEIR LEAF LOVIN WAYS!!! ANYONE WHOSE BEEN CAMPING KNOWS WHAT TRUE PURPOSE A LEAF SERVES!!!

That's funny.... Friends of mine played the Acc this year and after the show we decided to go out for beers. As we were leaving, the arena was empty. Just the crew was tearing down. Obviously the blue mats were down on the ice but I still pulled my pants down and sqwauted(sp) at center ice and mocked a dump. the camera phone pic is blurry but you can still make out what's going on. I just wish it was the open ice and you could see the Leaf.

God....I hope I'm surprised tomorrow. I just got this feeling in my gut it will be close but the habs will lose.

F**CK THAT!!!

4-2 HABS

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brodeur as an EXCUSE???? pardon me but it's not an excuse at all!!! :angry:

brodeur is not théodore... which means not that easy to trash :unsure: muahahahaha

we can beat the devils... huet only has to stop them all and get another shootout win :P

weeeeeeeeeeeeeps :huh:

Don't get me wrong. Broduer is awesome...but he's been shaky at times this year. His better days are behind him. I think he's coming down the hill now.

I have a feeling than this is gonna be an easy game for our boys :) :hlogo:

This game will be tough you can bet your bottom dollar that Brodeur will be all jacked up for this game. Julien will be looking to get an ealy lead and then play shutdown.

The Canadiens need to skate hard all night and draw some penalties.

I would also expect Bonk to get big minutes against either Gomez or Elias.