Movie Scene Trivia # 2

Doktor Kosmos

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#8 is Ran.

#10 is The Green Mile

I have a feeing you're all going to freak when you find out # 6 and # 9. :rolleyes:

It's getting late here now. I'll be back again tomorrow.

And BTW Pierre, your resoning on The Green Mile makes perfect sense. :clap:;)

I see a lot of my views on life are compatible with his.

Shame they never found the killer. Although I must admit I wouldn't go around with body guards either because I wouldn't want to be treated like a King. The royal family can have body guards why should the PM or president have body guards? I mean all that leads to is isolation and not being sort of related to the people. King-lite so to speak just look at our system here. Washington did not want to be a 'king' instead the Presidency has turned into one. First Lady, Mr. President his own house, closes down highways everywhere he goes. lol sounds like a king to me.

Yes, especially the murder of Palme really changed Sweden. That happened 20 years ago BTW, February 1986.

Since I don't see a lot of answers here, I suppose I should put up some more scenes. They will be up shortly.

Come on, man, don't tell me you guys are quitting on me!?! :blink:

I haven't recognized one film in this lot..... :?- :wall::blush:

Haven't seen all of that movie, but that scene was familiar - had to stop and think for a minute before recalling what movie it was from though? Wasn't sure if I was right when I posted.

The guy in the clip was a bit actor who popped up from time to time in movies I think?

Exactly. I think his name was Maurie, something like that, don't remember how to spell it.

Checked him out on IMDb and he played Morrie Kessler in the movie - his credits list him as Chuck Low, Charles Low in movies he's been in?

Morrie. Oh yeah.

I don't know if I've seen the actor in anything else. I'll have to check out IMDB too.

Wow, he was in King of Comedy (which I sadly haven't seen), Once Upon a Time in America (which is one of my favorite movies) and The Mission (a superb movie)!!! :blink:

Turns out I had seen him without knowing it. :D

Odd who pops up from time to time in some great bodies of work eh? Sometimes we take note and other times.....

Seems like he was some kind of friend of De Niro though - might explain some of his roles/appearances?

Once served as his real estate broker????? ( ^_^ cough cough cough ;))

Edited by beliveau1

Yes, I know, especially #3 is a real tough one. I''d be surprised if neither one of y'all has seen #6 though. You must have!

A little clue about #3 is that it is a movie about the making of a movie.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos