Hi guys, I'm new in town

N.Ont.HabFan

Hey NOHF (Can I call you that?) , welcome to the HW forum... Glad you found us ... Have fun , join the discussion.

As for the Souray replacment , I bet Dykhuis gets another callup , but does not see any action , instead I bet one of our Rd's gets switched to the LD... I'm just not sure who yet... Souray played such a big role in our scheme.

First off, welcome to the board.

Secondly, is seems that Beauchemin has been called up. I'm very happy with this call, as I believe Beauchemin, and not Bouillion, should be playing with Komisarek. I believe they had some chemistry back in Hamilton. He's a solid defenseman who can make hits and play a solid game in his own end.

However, I'm not sure if I'm reading this the wrong way, but if Souray was only out for a week, wouldn't BG have called up Hainsey to fill in, and give him some big game experience, instead of calling up someone (apart from Dykhuis) who has experience? I hope that's not the case

*knock on wood*