Looking for Habs tickets

Canajun

Hey fellers, any idea where a guy could get 2 tickets to this game? Me and my brother want to meet up in

Montreal to catch it. I'm a big Habs fan (naturally) and am in Nova Scotia and my brother out in Toronto is a big Islanders fan (dropped on head as a child).

Thanks!

Canajun

Hey fellers, any idea where a guy could get 2 tickets to this game? Me and my brother want to meet up in

Montreal to catch it. I'm a big Habs fan (naturally) and am in Nova Scotia and my brother out in Toronto is a big Islanders fan (dropped on head as a child).

Thanks!

Canajun

did you kick him on the head after he fell?? nobody's that stupid! hehe and for your tickets...good luck buddy...best bet is to go to n.y and watch the game there

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

Thanks!

Canajun

http://maxboutiques.com/cart-cgi/cart.pl?d...earch=Islanders