Tie "The Knuckle Dragger" Domi

Leafs Suck

During last weeks game against the Columbus BlueJackets, he chickened out of a fight with CBJ toughguy Jody Shelley. After getting to the bench, he pulled out a pen, signed his stick and threw it over the glass at Shelley.

This guy is the biggest joke in NHL history. He doesn't fight anymore, espically tough guys. He only picks fights with Euros like Alfredsson The Clown. He doesn't score, he doesn't play defense, he is a headcase in the dressing room, yet he is a fan favourite in Toronto. How typical?

I didn't see Coaches Corner, but did Don The Barbarian say anything about it? Prolly not. He was prolly too busy ripping Sidney Crosby for showing off. I can just imagine if a "Euro or French guy" did this. He'd have a heart attack.

It is ironic that Domi did that. After all, wasn't the one yelling at Daniel Alfredsson after he moaked Sundin? The hypocracy of Domi and the Leafs is amazing.

[Edited on 2004/2/15 by Leafs Suck]

Good point

He went after Arvedson last year, and Alfredsson this year.

He chickens out of fighting Shelley, Brashear, and others.

He screamed his head off when Alfredsson mocked Sundin, yet it's okay for him to do this?

The guy is a joke, and even Leaf fans should be embarrassed by him.

I just have to say... still the leafs are in the top of the league while we are falling like a brick from a roof.

Our players are even more embarrasing fighting eachother in the practices. I cant dirttalk the leafs since they are winning their games.

Beating Carolina? Wow

Boston and Buffalo both kicked their ass, and if it wasn't for Pittsburgh bad goaltending, they might have lost to the mighty Penguins.

So I don't buy this crap "We can't make fun of the Leafs cause they are winning"...

Right... So you think they'd stop making fun of us if we were first in the league? Hell no...

They can make fun of us all we want. We've won more cups during their current dry-spell than Sundin has real teeth left.

And we're the last Canadian team to win a cup.

Meanwhile, they hold parades when they lose in the conference finals.