Does this sound familiar?

Mr. Nasty

Jan Bulis was benched by Vigneault for his poor play and is complaining he is not getting ice-time on the top 2 lines.

The exact same thing happened with the Habs last year...and the same reaction from Bulis.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Vanco...378342-24h.html

Jan Bulis was benched by Vigneault for his poor play and is complaining he is not getting ice-time on the top 2 lines.

The exact same thing happened with the Habs last year...and the same reaction from Bulis.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Vanco...378342-24h.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see you used the maximum amount of smilies available. Not much more derision possible in this manner.

So far as I'm concerned, I always hope the best for this guy.

GO :hlogo: GO!

It's too bad for Bulis. I had thought that if he could find some chemistry with the Sedins, then he would stick on the the Canuck's 1st/2nd line. I still think he will make an effective checking line forward.

Edited by habscout

Bulis is an effective two way forward who can score, which is pretty rare, but he's got it in his head that he deserves to be an offensive line forward and is really going to get a 'malcontent' rep.

I'm sure he got the chance in Vancouver to play with the Sedins but Taylor Pyatt fared better, so he got the role.