Am I 'Anti-American'

Pierre the Great

yeah I know. I signed up for a bunch of environmental groups and all they sent me was RFK jr. letters about giving money blah blah blah. I don't want to give money I want to do something constructive. lol

The DNC called me 2 days ago asking for money. I was like I'm a college student. lol

Last time they sent a letter asking for money the letter left a reply part and I said I was moving to Canada to seek a better life. And they must have read the letter because they haven't mailed me since.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I know. I signed up for a bunch of environmental groups and all they sent me was RFK jr. letters about giving money blah blah blah. I don't want to give money I want to do something constructive. lol

The DNC called me 2 days ago asking for money. I was like I'm a college student. lol

Last time they sent a letter asking for money the letter left a reply part and I said I was moving to Canada to seek a better life. And they must have read the letter because they haven't mailed me since.

Sounds like someone hasn't read Cialdini's work...otherwise they'd have your entire life savings by now! :P

But yeah, I use that "I'm a college student" excuse all the time, it works great.

off-topic - to PTG ...

i thought Pierre Trudeau was great when he was Prime Minister and I was a kid - but - then i started leaning to the right as far as national governance goes, so - i started liking Mulroney et al. that being said, the idea of Pierre on the $20 bill is a great one, IMO. regardless of whether a Canadian loved him or hated him, Pierre is a national icon and well deserving of the honor of being on our most popular dollar bill.

:clap:

No no. Not Trudeau.

Put a Tim Hortons shop on the bill :clap:

No no. Not Trudeau.

Put a Tim Hortons shop on the bill :clap:

no no no - Tim Hortons story and store pic goes on the back in the place or the art sculptures that are currently there ---- Tim Hortons marketing strategy, now THAT has been a piece of art!