Game Thread | Florida vs. Habs | 11/28/06

Spider-Man NL

man carbo need to revise is books cause habs need to score more....this match was boring...i hate shoutouts....so does huet get a shutout?

belaknation is coming to montreal on saturday... gonna be a tough one... those boys always turn it up a few notches when they take us on.

we can't take any time off with these guys... gotta push, push, push, push, pushhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

GO :hlogo: GO!

isint there a game against Carolina before?????

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both Huet and Auld get shutouts

thanks! now more then ever am missing Higgins on that first line...DAMN YOU NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!

Ryder knows he as to shoot more...can someone find out how many shoots he took tonight?

No goal, still a great game overall. Loved the intensity from much of the players. Bégin, Komisarek, even Kovalev and Souray. Each line had their scoring chance. Panthers played a great game too. They were fast to get on the puck and on the forecheck. Habs managed to get a shutoot, thanks to Huet! He is soo confident and dominant!

thanks! now more then ever am missing Higgins on that first line...DAMN YOU NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!

Ryder knows he as to shoot more...can someone find out how many shoots he took tonight?

Ryder.. 4 SOG

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/boxscore?gid=2006112810

both Huet and Auld get shutouts

you sure about that? would be cool for Huet. Anyways, 0 goal in 65 minutes, 0 goal on 36 shots.. his stats will improve a lot again!

Huet = .940 SV%, 1.93 GAA

:o:clap:

Habs record at home: 7-3-2. On the road: 7-3-1. In their last ten games: 7-3-0. Haha...

I only got to see the last 5 minutes of the third, OT, and the shootout. Glad to walk out with 2 points. The Canes are next on Thursday! Go Habs!

what about that perezhogin???? man am i glad to have him in our team...he's a threat and hes learning great defending hockey thanks to bonk...this guy could become a key player in the years to come!

what about that perezhogin???? man am i glad to have him in our team...he's a threat and hes learning great defending hockey thanks to bonk...this guy could become a key player in the years to come!

Yeah Perez played great especially when the game was on the line in the second half of the third and ot :D He deserved a goal.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

what a snoozefest tonight, it's by far the worst victory I've ever seen !!

at least we saw 3 great goals on shootouts and huet got the blank.

I feel sorry for auld: he lost his shutout and yet nobody officialy scored on him!!

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

what a snoozefest tonight, it's by far the worst victory I've ever seen !!

at least we saw 3 great goals on shootouts and huet got the blank.

I feel sorry for auld: he lost his shutout and yet nobody officialy scored on him!!

Apparently, Auld gets a shutoot too. (according to the Associated Press game recap )

It was a great game despite the empty scoreboard. I liked the intensity and the character of the players. The Panthers were a good opposition tonight and the Habs battled VERY well. THey also made an extra effort during the 2nd period with 18 Shots on Auld. And we know the 2nd was brutal in the last few games. I prefer watch a low score game with intensity and hard battle than a high scoring game with fluke/lucky goals.

Perezhogin is amazing, both end of the ice. I didn't expect him to become a great two-way forward. He'll be very valuable to the Habs for years to come.

Only disapointment about the game: GIVE THE PUCK TO SOURAY!! Few missed opportunities where Souray was open. Even in overtime! He was attacking and positioning himself. Koivu should have give the puck to Souray at the end of the overtime.. it was almost a replay of last week lol. Anyways, we won :D

Another thought - I think it's time for Bonk to have a shot at centering the 2nd line. This is *NOT* the same Bonk we saw last year. He's showing great generalship on the ice, nice stickhandling, hanging onto the puck well, and excellent work in the opposing zone down low. See him tonight when he had the puck behind the Florida net and about 3 Panthers couldn't get it away from him?

I know I know - we don't want to break up that very good 3rd line... but I think Plekanec could hold down the fort on the 3rd nicely.

You never know guys - this could be the big, strong 2nd line playmaking centre we've been looking for all this time... right under our noses.