The Countdown thread...

The-Habby2919

Well most of the people on here are single guys who have been scorned and have had bad luck with the ladies.

What happens when holidays come around? We get depressed.

Christmas and holidays are only great if you have someone to share it with. Other then that its one giant emotional mess thats depressing.

Most of us have been there at one time or another. It's funny how life balances things out in the fullness of time. I was lonely too at a certain time (likely about the same point in your life as you are now), and now it's a treasure when I find time all to myself!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well most of the people on here are single guys who have been scorned and have had bad luck with the ladies.

Where did you get that idea? There are plenty of people here in healthy relationships, many of those as part of marriage.

*goes off to enjoy christmas on his own*

I'm there with ya, buddy. I won't let these haters bring me down. I'm not even letting them prod me into an argument about Christmas and religion!

I'm there with ya, buddy. I won't let these haters bring me down. I'm not even letting them prod me into an argument about Christmas and religion!

Woo, alright Fanpuck!

You may not like the Gators but atleast you like the Wii and Christmas. :P

High five!

Haha really enjoyed the last couple of pages! You guys are the best :D

I can find myself in a lot of posts. No luck with the girls, and christmas is to boring. (on those days i need to get out of the house, but there is nothing to do, i think i prepare my mountainbike for a long ride then)

Christmas is great! I spent part of the weekend with my girlfriend's niece and nephew making ornaments. The kids were excited to make stuff and put them on the tree. I'm painting some stuff today, and even though I won't make it home to be with the family this year, I'll still have people to hang out with. I just like spending time with people, I don't care if I "get" anything or not. Sheesh, I'm excited to get my dog a new chew toy and watch her unwrap it.

It's just everyone complaining about one thing or another.

My school smells like crap. And I'm miles behind on homework. And I won't be doing any tonight either - I've got a soccer game to win.

my students already pretty well have the lyrics to our christmas concert song "Run Run Rudolph" down pat.

should be fun

GO :hlogo: GO!

I dont get as "Excited" for Christmas as I used to but Im sure that once I have kids that it will return.

But for now I love it just the way it is.

:hlogo:

I dont get as "Excited" for Christmas as I used to but Im sure that once I have kids that it will return.

But for now I love it just the way it is.

:hlogo:

even when i had kids, i still wasn't that very excited about christmas as i was when i was a child...

i guess i was just a grinchy kind of guy. :angry::angry::angry:

GO :hlogo: GO!

Christmas is great! I spent part of the weekend with my girlfriend's niece and nephew making ornaments. The kids were excited to make stuff and put them on the tree. I'm painting some stuff today, and even though I won't make it home to be with the family this year, I'll still have people to hang out with. I just like spending time with people, I don't care if I "get" anything or not. Sheesh, I'm excited to get my dog a new chew toy and watch her unwrap it.

Haha, it's kind of the same way with me. The buildup to Christmas (buying stuff for people, putting up decorations, cooking the food) is almost always better then the actual day.

16 days to go !! no holidays for me this years since I work 10 straight nights starting DEC 25TH until jan 4th...right on time for the WJC final game !!!