PLEASE MAKE A TRADE

habsfan88

Okay, the game against the leafs we put up a good fight for those 2 points. We still lost. I think Gainey should realise that the trade deadline is on MARCH 9TH! you don't have alot of time left, so he needs to make a move. I'm interested in jump-starting this offence? what do you think!!???

I'm happy as long as he doesn't make a "Houle".

As a wrote in the Andreï Markov thread...

1. We don't have a chance to get the cup. So why add salary for nothing?

2. There's this "lock-out" situation. It may be. Hope not, but who knows? And we still have some buy-out players left on the payroll.

So it have to be a rent or a REALLY well needed piece in our big Montreal-puzzle.

But if we could make an even trade then it's a different story. But we don't really have anything thats somebody else would wan't.

Perreault will give us nothing since he is a UFA by next season.

Sundström has played well lately and I wan't him to stay.

The only ones that I can think of is Hossa, Kilger and Dackell. But really... They won't fetch us much. No O'Niel nor a Arnott.

We've got very little that anyone else would want, absent one of our top defencemen (who, aside from Sheldon, would be solid third pairing players, nothing more). Time is running short. Maybe its time to give some of the veterans a rest (Juneau, Dackell, Kilger, Langdan, Dykhuis) a break and get a couple of the kids into the lineup to see what they can do (e.g., Plecenak, Bajel, Hossa, Hainsey). These guys are tearing up in Hamilton. Sure can't hurt at this point! The future is now!:hlogo:

I just heard that the Ottawa Sun wrote something about Mike Eastwood was a possible trade.

Penguins would get Perreault in return.

No thanks, for me. But what do you other say?

He would add size and toughness which we really need and not be pushed of the puck like Perreault. We need to ad toughness to get through the first round, Toronto, Philly or Ottawa, scary.:hlogo:

I am not sure Eastwood is the playoff answer, how about if the boys play better in their own end and specially in front of the net.

If we are going for size, lets get somebody that a little yonger.

:hlogo: