Perezhogin - Bonk - Johnson

Begin - Lapierre - Latendresse

Downey

Markov - Komisarek

Souray - Dandenault

Bouillion - Rivet

Streit, Niniimaa

Murray sent down.

Lats on 4th line?? ok.. here are mine when Higgins come back.

Latendresse - Koivu - Kovalev

Samsonov - Higgins - Ryder

Begin - Lapierre - Plekanec

Downey

Markov - Komisarek

Souray - Dandenault

Bouillon - Rivet

Streit Niinimaa

anyway, Lapierre had a really good game tonight, he can hit, skate fast, protect the puck well and seem to be really calm for a guy who have only 2 games behind his tie.

Murray better get his *** together quickly or else he will find himself out of a job by the end of the year. Lapierre ruled tonight and did more nice plays in 1 single game than Murray in the whole season.

Lats on 4th line?? ok.. here are mine when Higgins come back.

A line with Lats-Lapierre-Begin is a nice energy line. Banging but also quite the offensive skills. Probably Higgins will start in the 4th line, but after a while this is more suitable i think. 2 rookie's with the skills of a good Vet. Maybe a 4th line, but good for some ice-time. You get 4 really good lines than.

No Brickhands on that 4th line ;)

It's been one maybe 2 months i'm pissed off of Murray So many useless penalities and bad moves with the puck

This guy is just taking the place of a youngster like Kots or Lapierre

And if we can resign Souray next season Downey should go too with Komi and Souray only BIG goons could think they might hit one and others CH players even Tucker and Neil would calm down with Komi on the ice

But i liked the Neil-Downey fight earlier this season...

Latendresse - Koivu - Ryder

Samsonov - Plekanec - Kovalev

Higgins - Lapierre - Begin

Markov - Komisarek

Souray - Dandenault

Bouillon - Rivet

You start Higgins on the fourth line, work him in slowly, then rotate him and Latendresse towards the end as Carbo likes to do. I'd also dress Streit before Downey/Murray/both since he's shown he can be effective as a forward too, and i'd also like Niinimaa to get another shot before too long.

I think Lapierre should be kept up, I was at the game yesterday and he REALLY impressed me.

As for the lines this would lead to:

higgins-koivu-kovalev

latendresse-plex-samsonov

perezhogin-bonk-johnson

begin-lapierre-ryder

Thats my vote.

First line: I really think kovalev and sammy should be split up as I dont think Plex is the problem at all. Kovalev and Koivu worked well together last year.

Second line: I know its weird putting latendresse up here instead of ryder but for some reason this is the combination that I think would work best based on style of play. Plex and Sammy are damn fast and Latendresse crashes and does alot of good work along the boards.

Third line: in my opinion this is our most effective line. the first goal we scored on the pp yesterday was because of the work of this line which drew the penalty.

Fourth line: Lapierred play GREAT last game. I think if he continues to play like that there is NO REASON for him to leave. Hes big, hes fast, hes defensively responsible and hes dangerous offensively. With him and begin creating havoc and Ryder capitalizing on other teams mistakes, blasting away I could see this working.

I dont think Ryder is any worse defensively than Latendresse.

One line I would really like to see in the future would be: lapierre-plekanec-kostitsyn.

That would be exciting.

I think Lapierre should be kept up, I was at the game yesterday and he REALLY impressed me.

As for the lines this would lead to:

higgins-koivu-kovalev

latendresse-plex-samsonov

perezhogin-bonk-johnson

begin-lapierre-ryder

Thats my vote.

First line: I really think kovalev and sammy should be split up as I dont think Plex is the problem at all. Kovalev and Koivu worked well together last year.

Second line: I know its weird putting latendresse up here instead of ryder but for some reason this is the combination that I think would work best based on style of play. Plex and Sammy are damn fast and Latendresse crashes and does alot of good work along the boards.

Third line: in my opinion this is our most effective line. the first goal we scored on the pp yesterday was because of the work of this line which drew the penalty.

Fourth line: Lapierred play GREAT last game. I think if he continues to play like that there is NO REASON for him to leave. Hes big, hes fast, hes defensively responsible and hes dangerous offensively. With him and begin creating havoc and Ryder capitalizing on other teams mistakes, blasting away I could see this working.

I dont think Ryder is any worse defensively than Latendresse.

One line I would really like to see in the future would be: lapierre-plekanec-kostitsyn.

That would be exciting.

hypothetically as what line (ist, 2nd, 3rd, 4th?

GO :hlogo: GO!