Top Posters In This Topic

Time to christen our new baby...

Early suggestions:

• Lappy
  • The Rock
  • The Pete
  • Stoner
  • Mad Max

I vote for Lappy, it keeps the same "y" tradition of Pleky, Kovy, Sammy, Kosty, etc. Laps could work too, but it sounds too much like "Lats" in my opinion.

• Max
  • Laps
  • Crimson Death Hellfire the Destroyer of Worlds
  • The Grand Vizier of Chaos

:blink:

I vote for Lappy, it keeps the same "y" tradition of Pleky, Kovy, Sammy, Kosty, etc. Laps could work too, but it sounds too much like "Lats" in my opinion.

:blink:

Problem with Lappy is that there's one too many "p" and its well-known as Ian Lapperiere's nickname for years...

As long as no one follows the initials-number template and goes with ML-40... sounds like some motor oil brand...

Mad Max is good, but I bet you the players already call him Lappy. They always just go for the "y" at the end of the first syllable of the name (first or last)... They probably don't care that it's already Lapperiere's nickname... Not our team anyway, so what's the problem?

and KoZed, what's Pete all about? How is that anything to do with Maxim Lapierre?

True, but all those nicknames have one other thing in common: they're boring. A good nickname is relatively simple, but has a hint of creativity.

How about Nissan? (Maxim, Maxima...)

Stoner is the best stone = pierre in french

and we could have Tender and Stoner awesome

+1 vote for Stoner here

• Max
  • Laps
  • Crimson Death Hellfire the Destroyer of Worlds
  • The Grand Vizier of Chaos

What the heck about Crimson Death Hellfire the Destroyer of Worlds ?????

Imagine tv hosts pronouncing this nick Lapierre gotta hive time to score before the end of this...

I'm going to 'vote' for Max Rock.

GO :hlogo: GO!

Mad Max!!!!

:lol: Love the Kovalev line..... :clap: only recently Kovalev's once a month time frame is a lot like an older woman - it gets less regular and more erratic as the years go by?