Souray, Rivet play Poker on TSN

Psycing

I just turned it on; they have Avery, Brashear, May and Walker on

But with Avery on I just changed it and I'm actually watching soccer......... :rolleyes:

Edited by kenadian

I just turned it on; they have Avery, Brashear, May and Walker on

But with Avery on I just changed it and I'm actually watching soccer......... :rolleyes:

Yeah, my mistake. They play next Saturday. I was all excited too. *edits title/first post*

Hey, if you watch TSN right on Saturday, December 24th, Souray and Rivet are taking part in a charity poker game.

Their match starts at 1pm and finishes at 2pm.

Looking at Souray and Rivet play in the defensive zone, I'd say they've already been gambling plenty this season... :P

TSN covering poker...

kind of weird... TSN means THE SPORTS NETWORK... I think...

poker is a sport?

it's about as 'sporting' as watching the The Westminster Kennel Club 131st Annual All Breed Dog Show on TSN... it's kind of stretching the definition of sports...

oh... oh... wait... there are breeds of dogs called sporting dogs aren't there...?

GO :hlogo: GO!

I can tell you what happened in the game, but I won't rule the surprise. Believe me when I say it's probably worth the watch. One of the two has the poker face of an excited 13-year old boy at the Playboy Mansion and the other knows it. lol

Apparently they play poker all the time. After you watch it, I'm guessing you'll want to play poker with one of them all the time too. :P

I can tell you what happened in the game, but I won't rule the surprise. Believe me when I say it's probably worth the watch. One of the two has the poker face of an excited 13-year old boy at the Playboy Mansion and the other knows it. lol

Apparently they play poker all the time. After you watch it, I'm guessing you'll want to play poker with one of them all the time too. :P

How od you know what happened if it hasn't happened yet?

lol, yea exactly. I heard about that as well, which is one of the reasons why I want to watch it. As you know, I'm a big fan of (un)said defenseman. :lol:

lol, yea exactly. I heard about that as well, which is one of the reasons why I want to watch it. As you know, I'm a big fan of (un)said defenseman. :lol:

Ah, I read that in the Gazette a while ago. Souray and Rivet were both trashtalking eachother. But Colin said it in a way that amde it seem like he'd already seen the game.

Speaking of which, I made 50K+ on PokerStars this morning. :P

Ah, I read that in the Gazette a while ago. Souray and Rivet were both trashtalking eachother. But Colin said it in a way that amde it seem like he'd already seen the game.

Speaking of which, I made 50K+ on PokerStars this morning. :P

50k real or fake money?

50,000 is a ton good for you if it is real and not play money.

50k real or fake money?

50,000 is a ton good for you if it is real and not play money.

lol.. you honestly think I play for real money!? :P

lol.. you honestly think I play for real money!? :P

why not?

you young guys are all rich...

you can afford all those x-box thingies and all those other new-fangled whatsits that, for the life of my old soul, i just can't comprehend... ;):P;):P;)

why not?

you young guys are all rich...

you can afford all those x-box thingies and all those other new-fangled whatsits that, for the life of my old soul, i just can't comprehend... ;):P;):P;)

I use to play some 5 or 6$ games on pokerstars. I won about 200$ so far... It is rather easy when you know pokerstars. Always 2 pocket pairs on the same hand and always a big looser and a big winner, gotta be the one with the biggest hand...

But... i'm not so rich...