'Paris Syndrome' strikes Japanese tourists

Pierre the Great

apparently, parisian are viewed as rude people, even to the rest of france(do you agree Arto??)..heck, it'slike toronto !!!

apparently, parisian are viewed as rude people, even to the rest of france(do you agree Arto??)..heck, it'slike toronto !!!

I agree. I live in Paris since 2000, most of the parisians are certified 100% real a**holes :lol:

The "provinciaux" (people outside Paris) are more civilized. Et je suis un provincial :P

uh.......... i take it we're not talking about the girl named for a hotel here? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::blink::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

GO :hlogo: GO!

yup the girls where probably thinking prince charming would come to there rescue or something.

hey Pierre, come to Paris and try to have fun with french women.

You wont be disappointed ... At last you'll know why guys from Paris have a permanent bad mood :lol:

I had a blast last summer, spent a week in Montmartre. But yeah im not so afraid for rudeness (im dutch), but overall people were very kind. Only think i experienced when we got almost in a fight with a bumm. And the guys @ the Sacre Coeur trying to sell stuff to tourists. I was there almost every day cuz my hotel was just 100 meters from there, and they kept herrasing me. Ignoring made them made. Funny experience trashtalking there. Except for those 2 things (and i didnt mind at all, if its all that) they were very kind to me :D