This is the end.... my only friend . the end

Alexsound

I'm pleased with the line-up that Claude Julien will use tonight.

Andreas Dackell and Joe Juneau will be in the pressbox.

I think theses players should not play anymore.

Juneau is at his last season in the NHL. Maybe he could ( help a young team ) on a 4th line elsewhere... but not much. He is not creative at all, and even his defense play is weak. From my opinion, Dowd and Begin are by FAR better than Juneau. Juneau was looking quite good when we had some Juha LInd, Johan Withehall and Jim Campbell in our team. I can compare him to a Old flat beer.... You drink it when you're desperate.. hehe

Dackell : This is another player that doesn'T add ANYTHING to the team. He's skating, trying to win the 1 on 1 battles ( and lose them everytime). If is on Breakaway, ( maybe this happened 2 times in his carreer ) he will shot on the Glass... I think that Dackell's NHL carreer is almost over. Even on the 4th line, this guy is very average on denfensive.

If we do have some injured players, I think that it could be a great idea to promote some guys like Perezoghin or Plekanec. Rookies are Hungry and brings energy on the ice.

By the way , we won the cup in 1986 with a bunch of Rookies. Lemieux - ROy - Svoboda......

My prediciton for tonight

AVS 3

MTL 2

Finally, I’m very disapointed. Julien has changed his lineup for tonight’s game.

Ward deserves to play on the 4 line instead of Dackell…….

And I would have given a chance to Dagenais on the 3 line

Anyway – I hope it will be a great game.