Eric The Gold

JoeLassister

WoW!!!

"The last Canadian man to win a World Cup downhill was Cary Mullen in Aspen in 1994."

http://tsn.ca/tsn/news_story/?ID=197430&hubname=

Much more details on RDS.ca in french...

Go Team Canada Go :clap:

WoW!!!

"The last Canadian man to win a World Cup downhill was Cary Mullen in Aspen in 1994."

http://tsn.ca/tsn/news_story/?ID=197430&hubname=

Much more details on RDS.ca in french...

Go Team Canada Go :clap:

Timed ski races is a pretty dumb sport, they all race the same speed and one guy wins by .05 seconds. I like that ski racing where 4-8 guys race together down a track with all kids of ramps and sharp turns, its a lot more competitive and exciting.

Timed ski races is a pretty dumb sport, they all race the same speed and one guy wins by .05 seconds. I like that ski racing where 4-8 guys race together down a track with all kids of ramps and sharp turns, its a lot more competitive and exciting.

If you don't like speed and technique, so why do you love hockey??? If i follow your argument, longest jump contest is boring they should all run and jump at the same time. You might not love golf neither because every player have the same sticks and don't swing balls to each others...

If you don't like speed and technique, so why do you love hockey??? If i follow your argument, longest jump contest is boring they should all run and jump at the same time. You might not love golf neither because every player have the same sticks and don't swing balls to each others...

I like competition. I dont consider time trials to be competition, there has to be actual human interaction and confrontation.