LEAFS/SENS Series Thread...

puck7x

Wow I did not expect the Sens to win tonight, full credit to them for pulling it out... But its going to be a hell of a tough game-7 for them to win, but at least they have the CHANCE.... Anything can happen, the key for the Sens is to score first, and early...

Nah, I bet they'll still ###### up and the leafs will win :(

Both teams have been bad this series. Hens twice had a chance to take a stanglehold on the series and choked. The Leafs, well 5 of the 6 games they've allowed more than 30 shots. Ottawa has something like 80 more shots in series than Toronto.

Both teams have been bad. I say whoever wins this series loses in the next round. They'll have either Tampa or Philly. Either way, either of those teams would be too much for them.

This could go either way. It's too difficult to tell.

All I know is this:

1) Whoever wins, looses to Philadelphia in the next round. Either team will be so worn out they won't be able to take the pounding from the Flyers.

2) Whoever looses, it's gonna be a nuclear winter the whole summer. It will be massive. Sens won't be able to live with themselves having choked for the 4th team against TO. If Ottawa looses Martin is gone, no doubt about it. Muckler will be given a choice. Quit or you'll be fired. Half the team will be traded. And if Toronto lost, it was their last chance and up to a dozen players off the roster will either retire or sign elsewhere. So their is alot on the line tonight, not just a series win.

Yep....This was the leafs "run for the cup". They signed so many players to try and help their team, and if they loose tonight, as you said Leafs Suck, half their players are off contract and they'll be gone to other teams, and the laffs with have to wait another long while. :)

Yep the future isn't good... If their is a season next year, they're in trouble...

Mogilny has sold his house in Toronto and many believe he is gonna retire...

Their UFA's are:

Belfour

Kidd

Klee

Marchment

Berehowsky

Leetch is apprently wanting to retire

Fitzgerald

Francis (already said he will retire)

Roberts

Reichel

Renberg

Nieuwendyk

Alot of holes for Toronto. They don't have much on the farm so they will have problems next year

12 mins left in the first.

LALIME U SUCK HOW COULD YOU NOT STOP THAT WRISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE REASON IF THE SENS LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

GGGAHHH GOD DAMNIT SENS JUST GOT A PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Typical Ottawa, choking again... Its gotten to a point where its not even sad anymore, its just funny...

Tie Domi looks like a superstar compared to the sens players... How pathetic.

Now I'd suggest the Leafs have blown some massive leads during the season (remember blowing a 4-0 to Buffalo?) but Ottawa has no heart what so ever.

Martin is coaching his last game. I dunno if this guy will ever get employment in the NHL. I wouldn't want him coaching my team, never.

It would be funny if the Hens start injuring some Leafs. Now that would be entairtaining. Let Varada run Belfour and break his arm or something, that would be too much fun.

true.....

but as for the leafs vs. sens game.......i think its pretty much in the bag. 4-1, 3 of them shouldn't of even gone in due to stupid lalime. The sens can thank him of his goaltending heroics. Oh well, leafs are dead next round anyways. (philly).

but god damnit....it wouldve made my night if ottawa won....

LEAFS SUCK LEAFS SUCK LEAFS SUCK

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Bye-bye Lalime.  Time for the Sens to get a goalie who doesn't choke under pressure.

it's when we look at lalime that we have to appreciate Theodore. It's an hell of a pressure the goalie get.. and to be able to play with the concentration Theo did to make a 30+ saves shutout on the 7th game of a series... that's.. u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e

Good Job Theo :clap:

As for the Sens, didn't had the time to read all the thread, but IMO, Martin is gone. He's a great coach but when it doesn't work, it doesn't work. They have an hell of a team year after year. Even more this year with the emergence of Spezza (deception in playoffs), the arrival of Bondra and the trade for Devries... Bring a new coach.. that always has a good effect on the team performance on the 1st year at least. A coach with a bit of an "offensive mind" would transform this team into a powerhouse. Quenneville?

I don't get Leaf fans. I really dont.

1) They claim Ottawa is such a pathetic useless team

2) They claim Toronto should have "no problem" beating Ottawa

3) They than admit "Belfour kept us in this and without him we'd be on the golf course"

4) They poor into the streets and celebrate as if it were a Stanley Cup victory

So on the one hand, they're happy their team (which they said would win in 4 than admitted shouldn't have won at all) won the series to go onto face a team that beat the crap out of them in the playoffs last year.

I've never seen a team get so excited about beating an opponent they considered so inferior...