Bulldogs vs Hershey --- Finals Game #4 --- 6/06/07

Lammy

Dangit! It still doesn't say that they are showing it on my channel listing!! I really dont want to buy the NHL Network unless I am sure they are showing it! Does anyone know for sure it is being shown Nationally? I am in Ottawa.

Dangit! It still doesn't say that they are showing it on my channel listing!! I really dont want to buy the NHL Network unless I am sure they are showing it! Does anyone know for sure it is being shown Nationally? I am in Ottawa.

This is going to suck and I'm going to feel bad if you can't get it. I'm sure the NHL network is generic. It must be. It's practically TSN. Gary Green and Larry murphy etc. The only reason you wouldn't get it is an Ontario blackout.

You should be good to go.

By the way, the ticker pick I posted earlier is AST. Eastern Standard is 7:30 PM

cfposi, go to your cable providers website to look at the digital lineup tonight.

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

The NHL Network is not showing the game altough it says they are suppose to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cable channel says it is and the website says it isn't :angry: