Rolston is a punk

Leafs Suck

Did you hear what he said about the Habs?

"Habs can't compete with us"

What a fool. I used to respect the guy, but now I hope the Habs come back just so I can see the look on his face.

With the Habs outplaying the Bruins for a majority of the series, it's safe to say the Habs can compete with the Bruins.

Hope the Habs are aware of this, cause that would be motivation for me if I am a Canadiens player. If I were CJ I'd make sure our D leans on Rolston. Push him around and crush him anytime he touchs the puck. Use it as motivation to send these clowns to the golf course.

Why are you bringing this up now, before game 5? He said that before the playoffs even began and the Habs haven't done anything to him for 4 games, or to Lapointe and Green for that matter. Let's face it, the Habs are not the Leafs. They don't go out to bully, intimidate or seek physical revenge, plus they don't have a coach that thinks that way (sigh!!).

Altough this bothers me immensely because I think unfortunately, those elements DO change a game, CAN have an impact, the older I get, the more I recognize it's always better to take the high road. A win is better revenge than physical pain. Having said that, you'd probably see a smile on my face if Lapointe, Green or Rolston get really clocked tonight. Komi? Did I hear Komi?

As long as Raycroft lets in a couple of weak goals, his psyche will be damaged as Boston will start doubting a rookie goalie.

Or, you could just have Langdon "accidently" take his head off. :) <-------Evil Smile