Heatley/Danton legal news...

puck7x

Heatley is indicted. He will now face a variety of charges in court, should he be found guilty I think the maximum jail term is 15 years, but the average term for his crime in Georgia is 7.4 years. I hope Heatley gets off without anything, and yes I realize I'm being a hypocrite since about a second ago I applauded the court which found Martha Stewart guilty... But hey, Martha Stewart isnt a kickass hockey player :) .. anyways Snyders parents think Heatley has suffered enough.

http://www.tsn.ca/news_story.asp?ID=91272&hubName=main

In other news Mike Danton has pleady guilty to the charges against him... His case is way too bizarre.

http://www.tsn.ca/news_story.asp?ID=91264&hubName=main

LOL... well, i guess just the fact that he was playing hockey, even if at minor league level was his career... meh

Wow, what can I say about Heatley. I was a HUGE fan of his b4 the accident... and i still support him, and if my word isnt enuf for you, ill find a way to show u all his poster in my room... lol. He made a BIG mistake, driving 2 fast, and, will suffer from the damages for the rest of his life, it will forever haunt him.

I would like to see him get off alright, just so that he could play for Canada:can:, and be the superstar he is for the years to come.

Thing is, if he wasn't a superstar, hockey player, with millions of dollars... and was an ordinary everyday person like us.... he would b facing some serious charges, and probably already be behind bars. So is it really right that he gets off the hook? Just because he is an allstar.... there is no real answer, as its complicated, and more of a moral thing...

it really comes down to the Jury AND/OR Judge. (aka... money... money... money) ....

Heres hoping he can still continue to play hockey :hockey:... Good Luck Dany! :clap: