Canada gets revenge

Psycing

Canada beats the US 3-1... what a flip from the 3-1 loss we had. Not only were the scores switched but, in the same way that the US scored 3 goals on our replacement goaltender in the last game (Luongo), we scored 3 goals on theirs, (Conklin).

Players getting the goals were, Vincent Lecavalier, Joe Sakic, and Brad Richards.

Apparently Theodore played awesome, even though he let in the only goal the Americans got, but, he made a lot more saves than Luongo had to. (Chances of Theo backing up Brodeur lookin better :clap: )

I'm happy to see that Brad Richards got in on the action and picked up a goal, he is going to be a huge part of Team Canada in the years to come. I think he has everything it takes to be that superstar player. (maybe im saying all this because he is one of my favorite players, but, either way, good to see Canada get the win.)

:can::can::can:

[Edited on 26/8/04 by Macaskill]

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

At least the US won the game I was at.

Lol, yea, I'm glad they did that for ya. I think it would have sucked if, Canada won there, and the US won up in Ottawa. :o

But thats not the case, so everybody wins... except this guy ---> :guru:

I agree with ya, I was speaking with a friend of mine today about that, and, I said, "as long as we have Brodeur in nets, we have the best chance at winning."

Not to put theo down but, Marty has proven himself, and shows up for the big games. I have full confidence with him in nets.

Plus, he's my fav goalie in the NHL... :P ...

Originally posted by habs faninTO

what I find interesting is that everyone (seems like) here want Theo to be the go to guy instead of Brodeur. I want the best Canadian players on the ice = Brodeur

Not at all. People here want Theo to win the backup job.