Hamilton interview list finalized...all who voted, please read

Habitforming

Here is the list of most popular players to be interviewed via 4 different fan forums. Remeber I will interview them based on order of popularity/votes.

1. Kostitsyn

2. Locke

3. Hainsey

4. Danis

5. Plekanec

6. Perezhogin [Naturally if he is there for some reason]

7. Higgins

8. Hossa

9. Beauchemin

10. Ivanans

Availability is subject to change or so I am told, but I will do as many as I can in the order noted above.

This part is open to any and all fans. You can email me with questions you want answered by any or all of the players listed above. Naturally certain rules apply, lets just say, keep it clean and have fun. Questions can be specific to one player, or general enough to apply to all [ie. "what significance does your jersey number have" etc]

Please email the questions only. Do not post them on the threads or send them via forum email, as there is no guarantee I will get them.

My email address is :

gr8estroy@yahoo.com

I will be taking questions for at least 10 days, but try to get them in as soon as possible.

P.S. Remember in your email to leave your forum ID of the forum you frequent. I ask for your ID's because when the article is finished I will include your forum name as " question from Habitforming" etc.

Thanks guys... lets get to it!