Legends Section - Help Wanted

Fanpuck33_

As you all know, HabsWorld was designed to be the one site stop for everything Habs. One of the most important part of the Habs is the team's great history. For this reason, HW has a legends section, devoted to the Habs of the past. However, our Legends sections needs a lot of work.

I have down a lot of work on player profiles, but just of players who have had their numbers retired. There are many more Habs greats who deserve profiles in the Legends section.

In addition to player profiles, we are looking for writers who would be willing to do some research and write articles about great moments in Habs history, player bios, etc.

If you are interested, let us know. You either reply to this message, or send a u2u to sakiqc or puck7x if you are interested in helping with the Legends section.

I'm adding this:

If you're interested to collaborate, there's many way you can help. I'd say there's currently 2 ways:

1-Easy way

- Search articles with Google about some legends or great moments of Habs history. You only have to compile a link list of the article/site/page and send it to content@habsworld.net

2-If you have writing skills:

- Write your own article on a Habs legend or historic moment. If you want to write, I strongly suggest to contact us before. We'll tell you if something hasn't already been done before.

Thanks

I don't want the Legends section stacked with full, hard to read and not useful content. The goal is not to have the most stuff possible, but content that will be enjoyable to read and that will make it easy to learn about the past.

I'm on spring break all next week, I could give you guys a hand if you need it. I wouldn't mind writting stuff up and so forth but the problem is I probably won't find the time with college (I have 10 classes and I'm not kidding).

Originally posted by Tony

I'm on spring break all next week, I could give you guys a hand if you need it. I wouldn't mind writting stuff up and so forth but the problem is I probably won't find the time with college (I have 10 classes and I'm not kidding).

Thanks!

Sure, don't ruin your semester because of HabsWorld lol. We'll remember your name and talk back to you this summer. There's no hurry, but if you want to do something during the spring break, take that time to do some research and reading on habs history and prepare you a list of sources so you're ready to write this summer. THat's my suggestion

:/)

10 classes... holy crap...lol. Ive currently only got 6 going, and having enough trouble with that... aych. lol. I'm currently taking a course on print journalism, so, maybe by the time I'm done that, i'll be able to help ya guyz out... I really don't have the time untill summer though...

I'm the News/Sports Copy-Editor for this paper:

http://fclass.vaniercollege.qc.ca/echo/

hehe, anywayz, I'd like to do some stuff around here come end of semester, and especially if there's a season. :D

i just found the forums and i am willing to do some write ups, i also know HTML pretty well and i will be willing to help out with that. I don't know how much i can do at the moment as i have a lot of school going on but as time rolls by i will be able to do more, just e-mail me at garrett_dodd@yahoo.ca

In addition to player profiles, we are looking for writers who would be willing to do some research and write articles about great moments in Habs history, player bios, etc.  
I may be willing to do some research on Swedish Canadiens players, if you think that might be interesting. From Mats Näslund to Niklas Sundström, there have been at least a couple of Swedish players in Montreal. If it wasn't for guys like Näslund and Peter Popovic, I might not have been a Habs fan in the first place.