Glenn Stanford steps down

Lammy

Media release from the Hamilton Bulldogs website....

Hamilton Bulldogs Owner and Chairman Michael Andlauer announced today that Glenn Stanford, who has served as President and Governor of the Hamilton Bulldogs since 2006, has stepped down to accept a position with the new American Hockey League team that will be based out of St. John’s, Newfoundland, beginning in the 2011-2012 season.

”Glenn has been a great and valued asset to our organization over the past five years and his experience and consummate professionalism will be greatly missed”, said Andlauer. “I am extremely happy for Glenn and would like to congratulate him, Mark Chipman and Danny Williams for successfully bringing the AHL back to Newfoundland and Labrador. I wish Glenn all the best in his return to his hometown of St. John’s and I look forward to playing them in the upcoming season”.

"I would like to thank both Michael and Lucie Andlauer for bringing me to Hamilton and for the opportunity to work with first class individuals and an outstanding organization”, stated Stanford.

Michael Andlauer will take over as Interim President and Governor of the Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Club.